Dynadot

.biz Highest .biz sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello friends,

Whats the highest $$$$ .biz sale you ever heard of?

Do you think .us will overtake .biz in the near future?

Does anyone have any confidence in .biz over the long haul?

Please share your thoughts.

Peace,kp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The highest year to date .Biz sale was Gay.biz which sold for $9,500 at SEDO. The highest year to date .US sale was Stocks.US which sold for $8,062 at SEDO. There have been numerous others succesfull .Biz and .US such as Book.Biz for $7,000, Reifen.biz ("Tires" in german) for $6894, Party.US and NYC.Biz each sold for $6,000.

*Information is courtesy of DNJournal.com*

Not sure whether .US will overtake .biz but so far both have done equally well in the top NEW TLD sales.

•••
i feel that .biz and .us will be around the same

•••
Note that those listed are reported sales. They also don't include some of the several thousand $ landrush sale and auction prices when the TLD went live.

•••
theres a .biz that is being auctioned at the moment at another forum.. first bid 14.5k and the reserve has been met.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Note that those listed are reported sales. They also don't include some of the several thousand $ landrush sale and auction prices when the TLD went live.

AD,
Do you mean like for
Business.biz
ForSale.biz ..etc.?

The big names, yea...what did they go for?
but....
I meant like in the xxxx range, what would it have to be?

Last edited:
•••
kid5150 said:
The big names, yea...what did they go for?
but....
I meant like in the xxxx range, what would it have to be?

Why don't you offer to buy http://www.billboard.biz from the site-owner and see how much they will sell you their crap name for?

•••
•••
cavinti said:
theres a .biz that is being auctioned at the moment at another forum.. first bid 14.5k and the reserve has been met.
14.5k? wow

•••
cavinti said:

What is the name?

•••
Yeah i'm very curious as that would be higher than any reported .biz sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back