Domain Empire

question Hi I need help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

saifkhalifa67

Established Member
Impact
hi every one i am new here i want to ask if there in domainparking in youtube or any where beacuse i didn't find anyone explain how to choose domain for parking
thanks and sorry for my bad english

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi every one i am new here i want to ask if there in domainparking in youtube or any where beacuse i didn't find anyone explain how to choose domain for parking
It's very unlikely that you'll find anyone to explain this. Once you know how to find good domains for parking, then you become competition for those people who would teach you.

•••

i may misunderstood but i think you have to do some research about DNS Records

•••
Once again google saves the day
DOMAIN PARKING

NameSilo.com
Ionos.com
Digital.com
Sedo.com

https://www.ebool.com/domain-parking
Link with 18 different name parkers

Not sure what they pay i dont name park
But you can give it a try theres multiple resources at your fingertips

As for youtube i think it works off adds

•••
i may misunderstood but i think you have to do some research about DNS Records
DOMAIN PARKING

NameSilo.com
Ionos.com
Digital.com
Sedo.com

https://www.ebool.com/domain-parking

The OP is looking for advice on how to select domain names for purchase, which will be parked for profit.

Generally, my understanding is that the most important factor is the number and/or quality of backlinks of the domain. But I don't believe there's any factor that can guarantee good parking results... Those who make money on parking do so because they've put in a lot of time on trial and error work, to determine what types of names are most likely to yield good results.

Alternately, I assume you can spend significantly more money for a domain whose owner is able to prove consistently good results.

•••
DOMAIN PARKING

NameSilo.com
Ionos.com
Digital.com
Sedo.com

thank you very much

•••
The OP is looking for advice on how to select domain names for purchase, which will be parked for profit.

Generally, my understanding is that the most important factor is the number and/or quality of backlinks of the domain. But I don't believe there's any factor that can guarantee good parking results... Those who make money on parking do so because they've put in a lot of time on trial and error work, to determine what types of names are most likely to yield good results.

Alternately, I assume you can spend significantly more money for a domain whose owner is able to prove consistently good results.
thanks

•••
•••
It's very unlikely that you'll find anyone to explain this. Once you know how to find good domains for parking, then you become competition for those people who would teach you.
Hi

i agree

one has to learn about domaining first,
that includes knowing the registrars, domaining terms, how and where to backorder, separating fact from fiction, the schemes and scams, etc, etc.
then,
learn how to buy the right domains, that will resell for a profit.
then,
learn that you park those names in hopes of earning revenue from pay per click, (domain parking) while waiting for a sale.

and only way to get that knowledge, it is to read.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back