NameSilo

Help please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ok i have been researching this idn thing for a couple of weeks on and off- so, not understanding any more now than i did then- i took a stab at it, and for all i now i am way off base-
i registered this:

交谊.com
xn--tlqu01m.com

now- this said it is multilingual- and i think i registered "friendship" in chinese- friendship.com in chinese

but- help me make sure please because that is too common of a word to not have been registered already- so i am sure i did not do it right

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also get 'friendship / communion' for 交谊. Check out mdbg.net for Chinese translation if you have doubts, it's usually pretty good. Also, check out Google.cn or Baidu.com search results. More search results = more popular term. China has no Ovt of its own (although Hong Kong and Taiwan do - but they use Traditional Chinese not Simplified Chinese like mainland China) so it's not quite so easy to gauge terms.

Good luck.

•••
in google.cn the number was 1,080,000
i have tried a ton of translators- they all say the same thing- so unless i am way off base, i am very happy i have friendship.com :)

•••
smashfactory said:
in google.cn the number was 1,080,000
i have tried a ton of translators- they all say the same thing- so unless i am way off base, i am very happy i have friendship.com :)

If you go to an IDN forum you will probably find a Chinese Speaker that will give you a human translation.

•••
smashfactory said:
ok i have been researching this idn thing for a couple of weeks on and off- so, not understanding any more now than i did then- i took a stab at it, and for all i now i am way off base-
i registered this:

交谊.com
xn--tlqu01m.com

now- this said it is multilingual- and i think i registered "friendship" in chinese- friendship.com in chinese

but- help me make sure please because that is too common of a word to not have been registered already- so i am sure i did not do it right

i am afraid that there is difference between 交谊 and friendship ,but it really works!

the Chinese word for friendship should be 友谊,not 交谊。looks the same? :) that is Chinese!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back