Dynadot

question Help me understand this.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iecomguy

Established Member
Impact
A domain that is over 3000+ days old and is 6 letters and makes sense and people search for it, why would someone be selling for BIN $20 instead of at least 3 figures?

.com, .net, .org, and some other country extensions are already taken.

Am I missing to understand something?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't need to understand.
Just buy it.

•••
Don't need to understand.
Just buy it.
Really or sarcasm? I am new to domaining. Don't have that much experiencing in understanding such stuffs.

•••
What do you have to lose with the name as you described? $30
And no one would really know until they see the name.

•••
Maybe he didn't get any offer on the past that why he lose hope, and lowered the price to $20.

Last edited:
•••
Why not buy it. $20 is minimal or no risk. At worst, you can re-sell it for same price.

Last edited:
•••
Could be lots of reasons. Inability to sell, name makes sence but not for business, it can even mean something negative on other language. Impossible to tell without knowing it. If you bought it already - share it. If not (or you simply don't want to share it) you can pm me, and I will tell you my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Buy it and you will understand one of the two things: you got lucky or the listing is fake.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back