IT.COM

advice Found a two word name that is Registered in 30+ country extensions mainly European but not in .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tomasso90

Established Member
Impact
Hey lads,

there's been a .com domain on my radar that has a valuation of 3k+. It is a two word domain and it is taken in a lot of other extensions except com org net. Its mainly regged in country extensions.
Tried to find out who owns these but nothing useful.
Google doesn't give anything useful if i type it up.
Also, they are regged for two years, expiring next summer.
No trademarks no nothing..

What could it be?
I'm really getting curious here, anyone with any idea please let me know :) Could it be a new start-up or new company setting up themselves? But why wouldn't you reg .com?? So im awfully confused again.. :D

Thanks for reading,

Tomasso

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch on Archive.org maybe the domain in case have a history in .com net or org

•••
The euro extensions may have been bargain first year registrations, or reserved by the registry as premium names.

Perhaps the com net org have dropped?

It's really hard to guess without knowing the names. If you do register them, please let us know what the TLD's are :)

•••
It will be probably be trademarked if its regged in that many extensions

Are any of the extensions developed? or just parked/for sale sites?

•••
Watch on Archive.org maybe the domain in case have a history in .com net or org
Nothing comes up unfortunately tried it on some ccode domains too but all are just parked at the same provider from france

•••
The euro extensions may have been bargain first year registrations, or reserved by the registry as premium names.

Perhaps the com net org have dropped?

It's really hard to guess without knowing the names. If you do register them, please let us know what the TLD's are :)

See, thats the thing, they might have been bargains but they are all regged for 2 years, also comnetorg haven't even been regged at all so weird :D

Ima reg it tonight just to see if someone can find out more than me

Last edited:
•••
It will be probably be trademarked if its regged in that many extensions

Are any of the extensions developed? or just parked/for sale sites?

Meanwhile i looked up whois for every extensions and the .cz had the name and address of the owner which led me to rabbit hole seriously. Something is off with this i swear to God :D
Thenowner has multiple domains registered the smae way, some of them trademarked too now. But not this one. He also owns businessess too.
Give me a few Hours ill reg it just have to finish up some urgent things first.

•••
So what is the domain name now?
Did you register it?

•••
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the OP had time to write all the above posts before finishing up some urgent things, but could not spare the extra 10 seconds to register the name? :)

•••
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the OP had time to write all the above posts before finishing up some urgent things, but could not spare the extra 10 seconds to register the name? :)

Thought exactly the same...

•••
Well out of curiosity i regged it, since im dieing to find out whats the deal with it. I cant really see much value in it, but it might be just me.

Vallcash dot com is the domain.

Sorry lads for teasing i seriously was busy enough.

•••
Vallibel Finance use the ticker tape "VALL"

https://uk.investing.com/equities/vallibel-finc-cash-flow

Could be worth looking into....maybe

There is a Vallibel One and Vallibel Finance .com site up and running

The above is probably way off though and me just stretching it :xf.wink:......

There is no decent search results in quotes for "vall cash" or "vallcash"

Nothing on Open Corporates for the above searches either

Nothing on Crunchbase

DotDb has the below results

vallcash 26 .de, .co.uk, .nl, .fr, .eu, .it, .ch, .es, .pl, .se, .be, .cz, .at, .dk, .hu, .ro, .sk, .gr, .pt, .fi, .lt, .ee, .si, .lv, .lu, .bg

ccvallcash 3 .de, .eu, .at

ccvallcashecm 3 .de, .eu, .at

All in all looks to be useless to me.......unless I am missing something?

Last edited:
•••
Same. I made the same conclusions, pretty much no proper search results.. that's why i was hesitant regging it, but after teasing everyone, i decided to do so :)
Thanks for the valuable feedback Nick

•••
Same. I made the same conclusions, pretty much no proper search results.. that's why i was hesitant regging it, but after teasing everyone, i decided to do so :)
Thanks for the valuable feedback Nick
No worries....

Maybe someone with more experience or different searches can shed light on it - keep an eye on the news, company/brand formations and see if anything pops up over the next few months.....apart from that I'm out of ideas.....

•••
No worries....

Maybe someone with more experience or different searches can shed light on it - keep an eye on the news, company/brand formations and see if anything pops up over the next few months.....apart from that I'm out of ideas.....

Sure will,
Also additional info i found the owner, see attached image
Screenshot_20210813-130838.jpg

•••
Back