Domain Empire

Help me to choose hosting company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sqluna

Account Closed
Impact
I was searching for free hosting quite long time for my blog. I was thinking about 150m.com
But friend offered to take a look at payed hosting service - host1plus. They quite cheap.
SO please help me to choose which of them are better to start a blog with quite new idea.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are your web hosting requirements? I believe placing them in the offers section will help you to get some direct offers.

•••
Have a look at espinda.com, polurnet.com , centsi.com. They are not expensive. But not cheap. They are on the market for a long time so I'm sure you will have the best quality
BTW what are your needs? Are you sure shared web host will be fine?

•••
So are you looking for the free web hosting service?
Then visit freewebspace. I suppose that is the biggest guide for the free web hosting and there you will be able place request.
Good luck

•••
You know webhostgiant.com will suit you well for blogging as they have all necessary environment for that.
Prices are low on their services and support is provided for 24 hours.

•••
If you were unhappy with one and have found another one you happy with why just give new company a try. I assume you will lose absolutely nothing

•••
I think that most of the free hostings are of same type. :(
And I don't like them much,

•••
•••
web hosting

i usually use this site to web host, renew, transfer..if u need such information visit HERE

•••
You should first decide whether you go with free hosting or shared hosting. If you are serious about the blog free host may not be a good option. Most of them place adds and banners also. Also if you choose shared hosting you must do a lot of research before select one. IMO price can not be the main criteria. Reliability, uptime and support quality etc should come first.

•••
i usually use this site to web host, renew, transfer..if u need such information visit HERE

Is tucktail a scaming or spamming here? i can see this link again first one was appraisal now web host?

•••
I was searching for free hosting quite long time for my blog. I was thinking about 150m.com
But friend offered to take a look at payed hosting service - host1plus. They quite cheap.
SO please help me to choose which of them are better to start a blog with quite new idea.

Host1plus is better in many sense. It is cheap and its services are also good. You can go for it without any hesitation.

•••
To OP,
I have read bad things about that company and think that you should better deal with reputable and reliable companies in the web hosting industry like serverpoint.com, speedhost.com and exmasters.com. All these web hosting providers will develop you a bespoke solution, this means that they won't flog you the mass market solution - they'll actually develop something specifically for your needs. So, choose the best one for you.

•••
Can recommend low cost hosting services which is much better than free hosting from webhostgiant.com, this company has provided feature-rich plans (single and multi domain) which can be used for various goals including blogging.

•••
If you are looking for hosting your blog, I would suggest to go with Wordpress or Blogger. In both cases - you can use your personal domain while hosting is done by WP or Google. WP doesn't allow you personal ads (you can buy credits for that though!) while Google / Blogger is ready to go.

I wouldn't recommend free hosting - unless you can't afford < $5 / month or just want to start on a trial basis.

Thx

•••
I've seen host1plus self promoting on a number of forums, in areas where it is not allowed. Even better, I've seen them pretending to be their own customers and recommending themselves. Does that answer your question? :)

•••
•••
There are many good web hosting reviews online you can read, but I think the best metod to find a good host is to type in Google "SomeHostName problem" or "SomeHostName sucks" or something like that to find out which one to stay away from. If you are not sure about what host to choose, I suggest you to try a web host with money back guarantee. If they will not be good, you can get your money back and try another one.

•••
Bluehost.com are good and only $11pm if thats around your budget

•••
Free hosting for blogs? Use blogger with your own domain name. That is the safest option, considering the uptime, reliability or any other parameter. Any free PHP+Mysql hosting is going to be unreliable.

•••
Think hostingsource service can be useful for you and meet your requirements.
The company is trustworthy and their prices are affordable comparing to the prices of the other companies.

•••
Why not wordpress.org if you are looking for free platform?

However you might be interested in Reasons Not To Go For Free Blog Hosting
7 Reasons NOT to host on a free blog host
I guess it gives some food for thought.

So if you find these points relevant,plus you are going to rely on the technical support, than any stable hosting will do, you won't need a big budget for a start-up blog.

•••
To satisfy your needs is possible with hosting services which glowhost.com offers, they provide nice discounts on all their services now: 2MONTHSFREE - 2 Free Months, 3MONTHSFREE - 3 Free months, TAKE20OFF - 20% off of order total,
TAKE50OFF - 50% off order total.That gives you the opportunity to get them at very low cost.

•••
Just to remind you free blogging platforms once again:

* Blogger
* Gandi
* LiveJournal
* Moxietype
* MySpace
* Open Diary
* Skyrock
* Tumblr
* TypePad
* Typo
* Vox
* Windows Live Spaces
* Wordpress.com
* Xanga

•••
Just noticed, quite funny how this user decided to buy hosting from this company two minutes after posting this thread. I'm closing it off, be wary of who you buy hosting from, especially if you see the name suggested by a one or two post wonder.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back