IT.COM

Help me once again guys!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi NP'ers,

Well, a software company contacted me showing interest in one of my .info domains. The domain scheme is alphaalphanum . info (3chars)..while I didn't expect that it can attract some interest, it seems that this company isn't in the domain business, the person who contacted me said that she'll use the domain name for their software company and she's looking forward to receive an asking price.

Now what -- I must drop a price, and you know guys in which section I'm posting now. :red:

Any assistance would be great.

Kindest Regards,
Ahmed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In all negotiations, try not to be the first to come out with a price.

•••
I suggest you maybe want to tell us the name?

•••
Designporte said:
Hi NP'ers,

Well, a software company contacted me showing interest in one of my .info domains. The domain scheme is alphaalphanum . info (3chars)..while I didn't expect that it can attract some interest, it seems that this company isn't in the domain business, the person who contacted me said that she'll use the domain name for their software company and she's looking forward to receive an asking price.

Now what -- I must drop a price, and you know guys in which section I'm posting now. :red:

Any assistance would be great.

Kindest Regards,
Ahmed

The buyer will ask you to do an appraisals after you tell the buyer your ask price.A spam.

•••
Thank you mate, it seems that you were involved in same thing. So what should I do?

•••
maybe it's a scam, beware!

if you have payed an appraisal certificate for domain.. then there is nothing you can do, as we could figure it this guy is from Russia... jus beware of this kind of "quick" offers that are spreading like a disease..

I had the same situation .. read here

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=96630

•••
dusanr..I've taken action, thank you for sharing.. It's a SCAM

•••
try to make the price a little high

•••
its a SCAM,,,if the email is from @toughguy then tell him 10 million, he will say ok, lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back