Domain Empire

Help me choose the right logo for my domain portfolio website!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I'm in the beginning stages of setting up my own domain name website. I need some help to choose the right logo. There is a messed up looking logo on the website but don't pay it any mind...I just wanted to do a test..

I really appreciate your help!
I'm not sure if I should follow the route of using a character either...

Here is the link to vote and give feedback: https://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-56mvnp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It worked out for me great. I have gotten quite a few compliments about my logo and it fits perfectly into the style of my website. Plus I'm using the character in different positions (super hero) on different occassions my website as well (for example on the slider on my front page on AlmightyDomains.com and on my landing pages such as MagicClowns.com ). Also I think it's fun to make super hero t-shirts out of your own brand ;)

11891102_10204689686344356_712630501488142031_n.jpg

To answer your other question: for #87 I prefer the bottom one.
Awesome shirt bro!!
I guess 96 wouldnt look too bad on a shirt or other products and its friendly

•••
I feel for marketing purpose and only to sell domains #96 is good to attract customers. But along with domains if you are selling extra services than #9 is good.

•••
What I don't like about 96 is that the when the logo is rather small the "brands" text inside the letter O makes the letter O look like a prohibition sign. Granted the sign is not in a red color but still that's what I thought about it.

Thanks! yes, I developed the landing page myself.
What are your fees for customizing a wordpress site?

I'll try my best to see what i can do.
Let me know if any ideas pop in head

•••
Some logos of big time domain re-sellers, keep things clean and classy and certainly don't break the name up.

Capture.png

logo-header-2x.png

logo_huge_domains.gif

•••
HugeDomains logo is simple with nice tagline.

•••
HugeDomains logo is simple with nice tagline.

Now imagine their logo with some animated donkey next to it, imagine needed to decide to send that animated donkey logo 2k for some name

•••
Now imagine their logo with some animated donkey next to it, imagine needed to decide to send that animated donkey logo 2k for some name
Client will be :xf.rolleyes: n :xf.confused:

•••
Check out the serious logo 9 on gotbrands website to see how it look..

•••

•••
Awesome site with nice logo. Good Luck!

•••
SLEEK RICH and fits the theme beautiful

It almost made me buy something just for the sake of it :oops:

seriously looks classy

hey you can have a script that tells people if they dont like your logo they can design and upload their own

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great looking website, love it. just keep in mind load page as you progress.

42 / 100Speed
Should Fix:
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

Consider Fixing:
Optimize images
Minify JavaScript
Minify CSS

User Experience
Consider Fixing:
Size tap targets appropriately

•••
•••

42 / 100Speed
Should Fix:
Leverage browser caching

Consider Fixing:
Optimize images
Minify JavaScript
Minify CSS

User Experience
Consider Fixing:

Good advice, a faster website will rank better and will result in more customers :)

•••

42 / 100Speed
Should Fix:
Leverage browser caching

Consider Fixing:
Optimize images
Minify JavaScript
Minify CSS

User Experience
Consider Fixing:
The theme demo was kind of slow too.
Maybe its my shared server

I have no clue how to fix this..
Do you know anyone who can help

•••
OK I have a fun idea. First, I liked #9 even before seeing it live on your site, it's even better because of your graphics, or if the graphic on the front page is going to be that busy, the simple logo is better.

So here's the fun. Even in serious business, a place you can have fun without criticism is your 404 page. So take logo #9 and "Brand" it on a Cow's Rump and that picture can be on your 404 page (get a professional to do a real version!)

xkHoWBY.jpg

•••
OK I have a fun idea. First, I liked #9 even before seeing it live on your site, it's even better because of your graphics, or if the graphic on the front page is going to be that busy, the simple logo is better.

So here's the fun. Even in serious business, a place you can have fun without criticism is your 404 page. So take logo #9 and "Brand" it on a Cow's Rump and that picture can be on your 404 page (get a professional to do a real version!)

xkHoWBY.jpg

lol

if someone doesnt see the photo just hit reply and the photo will show

on a serious note people should redirect 404's to their homepage in most cases

•••

When you finished installing your theme just install a cache plugin such as wp-rocket (not free) or w3 total cache (free). Those are the best 2 caching plugins I would recommend (of course choose only one). Then after caching is configured on your site add your site to a CDN such as cloudflare. They have a free plan as well.

Doing these 2 things will tremendously speed up your site.

•••

Just google "google site speed test" and enter your url on the page and click analyze site then it will show you what is wrong and how to fix it.

•••
But isn't it too luxury like? Almost like luxury cars. Parting of choosing the right one means making sure it fits what I'm trying to do. Make sure it's friendly to everyone?

Hi,

I believe if you treat/deal/trade brands, your brand have to be at high standard, upscale!

•••
When you finished installing your theme just install a cache plugin such as wp-rocket (not free) or w3 total cache (free). Those are the best 2 caching plugins I would recommend (of course choose only one). Then after caching is configured on your site add your site to a CDN such as cloudflare. They have a free plan as well.

Doing these 2 things will tremendously speed up your site.
Appreciate info!!! I will look into those asap

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back