domain Hello I am a beginner and I own more than 2000 domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainsroyal

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I started 4 months ago and start running my projects with seat in germany.
I wanted to know from you how my chances stand.
So I find there are very many good domains in my Portfolio

But that's what everyone thinks of their domains

But still I would like to hear your experienced opinion,

thanks William

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crazy, absolutely crazy . . .

As my mother would say "you've more money than sense!"

•••
Honestly, quality over quantity. You're much better off holding just a few high quality names like LLLL.com's and single dictionary words, and other more "premium" names rather than 2000 hand regs, plus you will save a lot on renewal costs. It looks like your plan was to reg every name under the sun HOPING that even one of them will land a BIG sale and it's not the worst method but I wouldn't recommend it. It's better to invest and buy names from others, not just "available" names open at any registrar. Check out NP listings and Flippa and try to make a few high quality investments that you can hang onto or try to "flip" for a profit. I wish you all the luck in the world but these 2000 names I've checked out are honestly not that good, decent at best.

•••
Domain website - good (y)

Domains - bad (n)

•••
prope/rty-24h.com
24h/property.com
24h-/property.com
imm/obilientogo.de
imm/obilien2go.de
imm/obilien-2go.de
prop/erty-2go.com
24h-im/mobilien.de
24him/mobilien.de
vill/as24h.de
vill/as-24h.de
24hvi/llas.de
24h-v/illas.de
24hha/us.de
24h-ha/us.de
wohn//ung-24h.de
24hw/ohnung.de
24h-wohn/ung.de
immobili/enguru24.com
immo/b-24h.com
imm/ob-24h.de
imm/ob24h.com
che/ckestate.de
ch/eck-estate.de
re/alestato.de
real-est/ato.com
im/mo-white.de
im/mowhite.de

sorry you waste money here

•••
I'd also suggest running some of these through WaybackMachine to see if they were ever registered, if a name has never been registered in the past, that can be a sign it may not be all too valuable to a buyer. Also, wouldn't hurt to run names through sites like Estibot or Valuate to see if they find any value in these. Although these are not "guaranteed" methods, they should give you a rough idea and some indication.

•••
I like those:

can/nahoney.de
in/eed.shoes

mö/belguru.de
m/öbel-guru.de

mys/pielbank.de

fly/24.co

zim/mer-gur/u.de
zim/mergur/u.de

ga/nja24.nl

thats your best one so far:

eu/roshop.de

thats a killer name
6500 euro or more

------

delete those:
(and you earned lot of money)

all these 24h domains
drop them

so/fas-24h.de

all those 2go domains drop them

sh/ares-2go/.com

--
wellcome

Last edited:
•••
Yes, the domains are parked at Sedo

You were taken to a different site because of zero click. This is why I brought it up, OP can either disable it / leave zero click enabled.

oh sorry didnt know about that. What is actually "zero click" ? why does it lead me to "crap"?

•••
Ok, no worries :)

From https://sedo-us1.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3757/~/how-does-zero-click-work?

"
How does Zero Click work?

As an additional feature of Sedo´s Parking Program, you can benefit from revenue generated by your domain with Zero Click too. If your domain is eligible for Zero Click a visitor will directly see a targeted advertiser landing page once the visitor views your domain.

As Zero Click advertisers on average pay more for a visitor than an advertiser pays for a click on a hosted text or banner ad, your earnings may see an increase in earnings if your domain is eligible for Zero Click."

•••
wow.. seriously ? :xf.eek: I didn't even consider it would be possible that sedo would lead me to such pure and utter crap. wow.. just wow :xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused:

•••
Getting rid of 2000 names will be your biggest challenge and will determine whether you're truly a Top Domainer!! :xf.smile:

•••
It takes a big balls to hand reg. 2,000 domains. Good luck and welcome to Domaining.

•••
how is your selling, negotiation, and market research skills? did you sell domains for profit?

•••
I haven't even read through these posts, and I didn't go to the domain site.

Take all 2,000 names and use them as a learning lesson with a price tag.

This industry is not a "make money quick" idea, or an easy supplement cash cow.

It takes years, money, and hard work to truly succeed in this industry.

I don't care what you read, heard, or had someone tell you.

90% is bullshit.

If you want to profit and succeed take everything you know right now and throw it in the trash.

Good luck.

It's a bumpy ride....but worth it in the end.

Last edited:
•••
78930_708bcfef7ecf18bf4d9a32a909efd002.gif

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@SirDrago absolutely hilarious!!!

•••
If anything.... I am loving reading the topic, it's better than watching the news.
At least I can get a few chuckles with all the bantering back and forth and nobody is getting killed.

•••
Erm yeah....That's a lot to accumulate starting out. Hope most of em were penny xyz

•••
beginners seeking 'quicker' return on some of their bulk acquisitions can still point names or sub-domains for free to campaigns or blogsites for keywords/etc.
free services with marketing, works for anyone with domains just sitting. link work is also cheap and competitive nowadays...

•••
Wow, these are pretty bad. I don't often see portfolios this horrible. Not trying to be a dick but don't know what else to say.

•••
I disagree with u guys, out of 20 K names he needs to get lucky and sell one name for 20 K to break even, the rest is bonus.
In reality it just doesn't happen, that's why the majority of domainers are losing money.

•••
As I showed above he accidentally registered a killer domain in-between a lot of crap

•••
As I showed above he accidentally registered a killer domain in-between a lot of crap

Wow..... you are absolutely correct..... that is one hell of a domain.

•••
Wow..... you are absolutely correct..... that is one hell of a domain.

EuroShop.de is a fully developed site that was not just registered.

It took two sec to figure that out.

I'm willing to bet he owns EurosShop.de instead.

Last edited:
•••
I disagree with u guys, out of 20 K names he needs to get lucky and sell one name for 20 K to break even, the rest is bonus. hyphens are liked by germans. Chinese make up new patterns as they go along so some of that crap may sell. Basically You never know. Maybe this portfolio will be success.

Thanks that was my thought, so I bought so much

I want to clear it again for all, I sell domains only next to, my main business are business ideas from which I just start 4 projects, and for business ideas man needs good domains

Who has read my page correctly, who has noticed that I mainly sell domains with business ideas or offers free of charge for a percentage profit participation

Whether I am selling a domain or not it is mainly about projects and this is the 20,000 euros nothing, in contrast to what my investors invest in my projects

I have 4 projects if you want to hear them, I do that! And tell you also the associated domain

Thank you

•••
You Should Sue your Registrar for allowing you to register these names (sarcasm) if I was them I would immediately grant you vip status and bombard you with registration promo codes, you would have been far better off buying 1 LLL.com domain name for 20 K and Kicking back. My Best advice for beginner will be to either invest in liquid names only or don't even bother the numbers game is a lottery.

•••
You Should Sue your Registrar for allowing you to register these names (sarcasm) if I was them I would immediately grant you vip status and bombard you with registration promo codes, you would have been far better off buying 1 LLL.com domain name for 20 K and Kicking back. My Best advice for beginner will be to either invest in liquid names only or don't even bother the numbers game is a lottery.

He needs to quit domaining all together and become a content writer on fivrr considering this B.S thread is now 4 pages long.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back