domain Hello I am a beginner and I own more than 2000 domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainsroyal

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I started 4 months ago and start running my projects with seat in germany.
I wanted to know from you how my chances stand.
So I find there are very many good domains in my Portfolio

But that's what everyone thinks of their domains

But still I would like to hear your experienced opinion,

thanks William

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@domainsroyal Don’t get mad. Just take advice and learn. Some of the guys here are really experienced domain investors and can give you solid advice that will help make money or at least avoid losing so much money. They may not put it in a palatable form but have an open mind. It is a public forum; not everyone will agree with you or be nice :)

•••
I am a newbie myself with over 300 domains registered in 6 months and I haven’t sold any so far but I am reading, learning and getting a little cautious by the day so I can kind of relate to your experience. I thought some of your names look really bad and some seem good. Maybe in such a large pool of 2000, you could sell some for good pricing and recover your money but keep learning, keep reading, keep consulting. You have the entrepreneur’s gene-you plunge in head first when you spot an opportunity. But now support your investments with some data, more analysis and expertise.

•••
2000 { domains } x $9 reg fee } =$18,000 per year !!!!!! you better be able to sell your domains !!!

•••
accidental double post

Last edited:
•••
These are some of the best names that I have seen recently.
I love the way you have used numbers and those defensive domains. You have given a thought about the end user and his problems of not owning a .club, .de etc despite owning a .com
I bet this portfolio will get you around $2 million or so.
Keep regging domains, you don't need the aftermarket.
Aloha Seniora !

That's f*cked up man...

•••
•••
A 15-year old kid walks into a gym and asks several athletes who have been training for over a decade what he should do to get stronger. They give him some pointers on exercises to do, training frequency, nutrition, technique etc. He then responds you guys don't know what you are talking about. I am going to do what I feel like doing even though it is contrary to your many years of experience. A couple of years later he quits working out frustrated at his lack of progress - despite having ignored the advice of those far more experienced who told him do this, don't do that. Have we seen this same thing at Namepros?

You are perfectly right, only I try to explain to most, it is not important for me to sell, I have bought a lot of the right, but from the measurements are also pearls, which either sell or project themselves

It is the way you communicate with each other, you should and must criticize, but with respect

•••
Just think of the quality names you could've invested in if you decide to go for quality over quantity.. even if you picked up each domain at $1 you could've bought a quality domain on the aftermarket.. less renewals, less risk imo.. give me 1 domain worth 2k rather than 2000 little value names..

we have all made mistakes but jumping in and going on a reg spree but its best to read up and find out what sells before investing.. just my humble opinion

thank you

•••
•••
•••
These are some of the best names that I have seen recently.
I love the way you have used numbers and those defensive domains. You have given a thought about the end user and his problems of not owning a .club, .de etc despite owning a .com
I bet this portfolio will get you around $2 million or so.
Keep regging domains, you don't need the aftermarket.
Aloha Seniora !

Many thanks, there are creative names, who could play a roll in the future

Man has only 2 minutes to deal with the domain, and man sees the potential has

auf jedenfall danke, mir ist es auch nicht wichtig zu verkaufen, Hauptsache ich habe die guten Domains für mich selbst und kann sie selber starten

In any case, thank you, it is also not important to sell, I have the good domains for myself and can start them myself :xf.smile:

•••
@domainsroyal Don’t get mad. Just take advice and learn. Some of the guys here are really experienced domain investors and can give you solid advice that will help make money or at least avoid losing so much money. They may not put it in a palatable form but have an open mind. It is a public forum; not everyone will agree with you or be nice :)

thank you (y)

•••
That's f*cked up man...

:xf.smile: What is your problem, I did not say that everything is good, but are very good at, I am a business man and 20 per cent of my domains I would also buy expensive themselves

But 2 million is a beautiful dream thank you again:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
@domainsroyal You registered these domains, right? Not all domains that you register now is a premium. If domain you register -a drop domain (was registered earlier but expired), it can have value.
And regarding adult domains: you know about .xxx domains? I like this extension and this is suitable for adult domains.

•••
•••
Welcome to NP, Hyphen domains normally will not be a good way to go, it is only popular in German. Same goes with word plus number. Also 2,000 in 4 months, need to be bit careful. Try to sell some first before continuing to add, and learn what sells. With 2,000 domains time will flow very fast, you might want to drop the domains based on your learnings to avoid at least 20 k in renewals.

•••
Welcome to np and wow 2000 in 4 months it's a lot. But I hopethe best for you with these domain :)

•••
:xf.smile: What is your problem, I did not say that everything is good, but are very good at, I am a business man and 20 per cent of my domains I would also buy expensive themselves

But 2 million is a beautiful dream thank you again:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

My problem is not with you, but the person who is sarcastically telling you that you are doing a good job, when in fact they know very well that you are not. Most people would immediately pick up on the insincerity of that person's words, but due to either a language barrier or your general slowness you failed to comprehend the real meaning. I told the person who said these things, "That's f*cked up", because I don't want to see you waste any more money on these domains, and I don't want you to be persuaded in the wrong direction. You have spent an enormous amount of money, and to maintain your investment you have to spend that same amount of money all over again, every single year. If a person really cared about your well-being, as I do, they would encourage you to get out of the domain business as quickly as possible. Don't spend another dime trying to make money off of these domains. Most people do not have money to throw away as you do, and I am trying to do you a favor by helping you to keep your money. You got an idea in your head of a business you wanted to be involved in, but clearly did not do enough research before investing. You should stop sinking money into this failed business so that you will still have money to invest in other things in the future.

•••
sporttvnow.com
3chocolate.com

are not bad

almost all of the rest are not good, imho

Last edited:
•••
Sporttv will have some trademarks, i think, since they are a sports channel in Portugal and Brasil! Anyway good luck with your enterprise!

•••
Found a bug, went to "Top Domains" and I couldn't find any. May want to get that fixed.

But a new comer with 2000 domains, you probably should of did more research first!

•••
@domainsroyal You registered these domains, right? Not all domains that you register now is a premium. If domain you register -a drop domain (was registered earlier but expired), it can have value.
And regarding adult domains: you know about .xxx domains? I like this extension and this is suitable for adult domains.

I deleted my only .xxx domain lately
ho/uston . xxx
it's available

Last edited:
•••
I deleted my only .xxx domain lately
ho/uston . xxx
it's available
Houston is the city and for adult domain extension .XXX I not sure that have any value. Fuck . xxx or girlfriends . xxx or girls .xxx, for example, have value and target to adult audience.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back