domain Hello I am a beginner and I own more than 2000 domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainsroyal

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I started 4 months ago and start running my projects with seat in germany.
I wanted to know from you how my chances stand.
So I find there are very many good domains in my Portfolio

But that's what everyone thinks of their domains

But still I would like to hear your experienced opinion,

thanks William

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome big domainer! Can't wait to peruse them.

Get back once I see them!

Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
2000 domains?
You are a braver man than I......
I try to keep mine under 500 and am most comfortable with around 350.

2000 domains at renewal time is around 20,000 dollars

If you make that in a year.... no issues.
If you are paying out of pocket to renew then you may want to streamline.

Rule of thumb for me is I keep domains only as long as my income pays for renewals.
As a newbie to domaining it is unusual to see someone with so many domains.

That said... you have a great website and I wish you nothing but success (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros. :xf.smile:

Stop buying domains immediately, unless you're an expert seller, I think you may have great difficulty selling any of them.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
I will take next year only the best domains, who does not risk is not able to win

•••
That I know, but I've made it and will not buy any more @lucid

•••
Yes that's a heck of a lot of domains to have acquired in just your first 4 months. I hope you've managed to keep the quality high with so many names.

Welcome to NamePros and all the best with the website and your domain sales :xf.wink:

•••
2000 domains for a beginner is just too much bro

•••
I know bro, but I will be here partners so broker the help me and I give them 30 per cent

•••
•••
Or I will sell the project completely, 10 I wanted to project

•••
•••
Did you manage to sell at least one domain for those four months?

All the best mate.

•••
Hello, I started 4 months ago

20170620_131915.png

Great way to start a business...

•••
Well...

I'm not sure about the 769 domains with hyphens..You also have 1085 domains with number/letter combined.

I know there are some sales of these, but the holding cost might be too much. If you ever need to drop some, I would start with the hyphens and number/letter combos. That would be over 1200 names.

Best of luck!

•••
Last edited:
•••
2000 domains, thus a lot

I would stop acquiring names like wordAwordB.com, wordA-wordB.com, if I already own wordAwordB.com I wouldn't care about the hyphenated version.Also, I wouldn't care for wordBwordA.com, if wordAwordB.com is the best version. Maybe hyphenated versions make sense in .de, imo not backed with .de (sales) experience.

Quality names, yes you can acquire in several extensions, but for okay names I wouldn't bother with other extensions say I have .com version already, why buy same name in .org, .net etc

Good luck

•••
Could re-do to read....

We are a trustworthy company intensely focused on customer service.

Or...
So trustworthy that I had to edit my B.S lie because I didn't think the people in greatest forum for domaining could read.

•••
wow full of hypen and numbers. Avoid hypen and numbers. Hope you brought all this using coupons. Even if you brought 5L.com in CVCVC or VCVCV format, that could have given you couple of sales in a month. Also AB and BA not need just register one pattern which make sense like loveyou.com not youlove.com .

•••
Your names didn't display for me.

btw - you have a spelling mistake in dating.

•••
Welcome to NP, William! (y)

2,000 domains in 4 months... whoeee! :ROFL:

•••
With what am seeing on your site, am afraid.

•••
lol. Just have them parked at afternic.com with a BIN price that is reasonable and I am sure that a few will sell.

•••
Well I scrolled through the list and this is about all I found, (Scrolled rather quickly past numbers and hyphens) that I thought looked decent.

cigarettos (.)com
shishashops (.)com

***Edit***
But don't let everyone here, myself included, discourage you! Yes, you have a huge amount of bad domains, but you can learn from your mistakes! NP forums is a great place to do this! Members are all very willing to give advice and help. Just wish you would of started here prior to hand reg'n 2000 domains ;)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back