IT.COM

Hello from Palm Springs,CA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jhub87

Impact
Hello, my name’s Jim. I happily stumbled onto this site doing some domain selling google searches. I’m a domain selling newbie, but I think I might have a good eye for picking domains. Please take a look at what I just picked up for $10 each, and let me know if I’m on the right track. If I’m not on the right track please don’t sugar coat it. Thanks in advance!

DealDorm(.)com
OvernightShopping(.)com
TopSecretShopping(.)com
TopNotchShopping(.)com
GoldRushDeals(.)com
GoodNewsDeals(.)com
TwentyTwentyShopping(.)com
PetStoreShopping(.)com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, my name’s Jim. I happily stumbled onto this site doing some domain selling google searches. I’m a domain selling newbie, but I think I might have a good eye for picking domains. Please take a look at what I just picked up for $10 each, and let me know if I’m on the right track. If I’m not on the right track please don’t sugar coat it. Thanks in advance!

DealDorm(.)com
OvernightShopping(.)com
TopSecretShopping(.)com
TopNotchShopping(.)com
GoldRushDeals(.)com
GoodNewsDeals(.)com
TwentyTwentyShopping(.)com
PetStoreShopping(.)com

Welcome Jim and good luck.

•••
Hello Jim and welcome to nps! Before buying anymore names, take some time to read and learn here...there is a lot of info that could be helpful moving forward.

•••
Hello Jim and welcome to nps! Before buying anymore names, take some time to read and learn here...there is a lot of info that could be helpful moving forward.
Thank you so much for your reply. That’s exactly how I spent my afternoon! It looks like I’ll be spending lots of time here soaking it all in.

•••
•••
Welcome Jim and good luck.

Thank you! Do you know how to like a post? I’d like to thank everyone with a like, but don’t see any like buttons. I’m using safari on an iPad.

•••
Hello!

As you are aware there are numerous discussions, threads and posts on NamePros that can serve as guidelines and strategies for the buying and for the selling of domain names.

Always a good idea to search out what interests you and read those posts and determine if they can assist you with your domain name goals.

There is also an APPRAISALS section where you may want to list some names for member's opinions although some requests do not always get a response.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros....You can learn a lot here....Don't get carried away. Think hundred times before you open your wallet to make that buy.....

•••
•••
•••
Welcome, learn some more before buying.
Those names are not the best, only the last one carried some weight, they might take forever to sell, just my opinion, domain trading is a funny business.
Since you already have them list them in the marketplaces, you could get lucky.

•••
Thank you everyone for the welcome and advice!

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Jhub87 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

As others have mentioned, definitely take some time to possible before spending too much more. Your domains aren't fantastic (yes .. even at $10), but the good news is that if those are your very first domains, you certainly could have done much worse (most do). Plus .. DealDorm is actually an impressive $10 find for a beginner. You aren't going to get rich from it, but it's a decent handreg and nothing to be ashamed about.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Welcome young gun.

My first advice is to NOT renew those domains.

No one will want them.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back