NameSilo

New member RheiHawk says hello from Texas!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RheiHawk

Established Member
Impact
Hello to my fellow NP users!

My name is Kay, but you guys can call me RheiHawk :happy: I bought my first domain GOPHELPS.com back in 2011 after hearing Kidd Kraddick (Texas radio DJ, who I miss dearly) talk about Mark Cuban and the .com explosion. It was around the time of the olympics and Michael Phelps was snatching up all the medals. I thought FOR SURE either an Olympics fan/entity or at least a conservative who thought the domain was for GOP Helps would snatch it up. It didn't happen lol

Anyway. I jumped right in to all the research, getting most of my info from Domain Shane at the time, and that same year I ended up making 2 really decent outbound sales on Texaslakefrontproperties.com ( to a real estate agent) and DogWalkingBrooklyn.com (to a dogwalker...in Brooklyn).

I spent the next few years buying memorable two-word .COMs that I would sit on because I thought I had super cool and profitable ideas for them. Years later, I've only developed about 3 of them and now I'm ready to start selling the rest of my rockstar portfolio.

I actually have no idea how I've gone so long without signing up on NP because I'm certain I could've BEEN making some kind of money all this time, but I'm here now and glad about it.

This intro didn't need to be so long but I'm hella excited so just excuse my beginner's enthusiasm. I look forward to chatting it up with you all and learning much much more.

P.S. If anyone can put me in contact with Robert DiNero, I will be forever grateful because I have a domain that his Nobu restaurants absolutely need :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi RheiHawk. Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hi RheiHawk. Welcome to NamePros!
Hey Tia! Thanks for being my first welcome interaction. You'll remain special to me, forever :xf.embarrassed:

•••
•••
Hello!

With your background and experience the NamePros Forum should prove to be an asset as you pursue your domain name endeavors.

The Forum has threads and posts on almost every aspect of domain names and reading through the domain topics of pertinent interest is always useful.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hello!

With your background and experience the NamePros Forum should prove to be an asset as you pursue your domain name endeavors.

The Forum has threads and posts on almost every aspect of domain names and reading through the domain topics of pertinent interest is always useful.

Welcome to NamePros!
Thanks WatchDogue! I'm really looking forward to it ;)

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Kay and welcome to nps!

•••
Hello to my fellow NP users!

My name is Kay, but you guys can call me RheiHawk :happy: I bought my first domain GOPHELPS.com back in 2011 after hearing Kidd Kraddick (Texas radio DJ, who I miss dearly) talk about Mark Cuban and the .com explosion. It was around the time of the olympics and Michael Phelps was snatching up all the medals. I thought FOR SURE either an Olympics fan/entity or at least a conservative who thought the domain was for GOP Helps would snatch it up. It didn't happen lol

Anyway. I jumped right in to all the research, getting most of my info from Domain Shane at the time, and that same year I ended up making 2 really decent outbound sales on Texaslakefrontproperties.com ( to a real estate agent) and DogWalkingBrooklyn.com (to a dogwalker...in Brooklyn).

I spent the next few years buying memorable two-word .COMs that I would sit on because I thought I had super cool and profitable ideas for them. Years later, I've only developed about 3 of them and now I'm ready to start selling the rest of my rockstar portfolio.

I actually have no idea how I've gone so long without signing up on NP because I'm certain I could've BEEN making some kind of money all this time, but I'm here now and glad about it.

This intro didn't need to be so long but I'm hella excited so just excuse my beginner's enthusiasm. I look forward to chatting it up with you all and learning much much more.

P.S. If anyone can put me in contact with Robert DiNero, I will be forever grateful because I have a domain that his Nobu restaurants absolutely need :xf.wink:
You are one positive upbeat charged newbie... they always say that when you buy something you're really being the attitude of the person. I think you fit that. Welcome.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome.

FYI-
P.S. If anyone can put me in contact with Robert DiNero, I will be forever grateful because I have a domain that his Nobu restaurants absolutely need
1) Doubt DiNero would be the one handling domains for the restaurants.
2) If they 'absolutely' needed it, you would have heard by now.

GL

•••
Thanks for the love, everyone!

•••
You are one positive upbeat charged newbie... they always say that when you buy something you're really being the attitude of the person. I think you fit that. Welcome.
I think that might be true lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back