IT.COM

.ai He possesses incredibly valuable .AI domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
I first came across him in 2020 when I noticed that he had registered the .ai and .mv (metaverse) domain names way back in 2012-13. Personally, I really admire him for his unwavering belief and patience. It's clear to me that domainers need to have both patience and strong conviction to find success in their endeavors..🙏
https://twitter.com/igorgabrielan
https://pr.ai/showthread.php?15107

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The race to buy AI website addresses

They are talking in particular about the fact that someone bought .ai name for $300,000 and sold it for one and a half million dollars. Name unknown.
Perhaps it's agent.ai
I wonder how much Musk bought x.ai for.

Last edited:
•••
At these prices, is the value of my .ai portfolio which looks like Epik was trying to steal greater than the value of Epik itself.
However if Epik managed to steal my .ai portfolio, they would try to quickly sell the stolen stuff cheaply.

Last edited:
•••
43% of .AI domains are registered to unrelated third parties with research indicating a 350% rise in domain disputes over .AI extensions :xf.wink::xf.cool: :ROFL:

•••
•••
According to NameBio, precise.ai was sold today for $110,000.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
There are some websites that operate on the .ml extension. I will name a few:

Comet.ml (redirect)
Neptune.ml (redirect)
Explaining.ml
Runway.ml (redirect)
NextBrain.ml
Clear.ml
Big.ml
Designwith.ml
Pragmatic.ml
Pulsar.ml
Synapse.ml (redirect)
Interpret.ml
Deeploy.ml
Stream.ml
Getdeep.ml
Algebraic.ml
Unbiased.ml
EastVillage.ml
Evolution.ml
Coefficient.ml
Peruse.ml
Jovian.ml
Beyond.ml
Indie.ml
Melody.ml

•••

Comet.ml (redirect)
Neptune.ml (redirect)
Explaining.ml
Runway.ml (redirect)
NextBrain.ml
Clear.ml
Big.ml
Designwith.ml
Pragmatic.ml
Pulsar.ml
Synapse.ml (redirect)
Interpret.ml
Deeploy.ml
Stream.ml
Getdeep.ml
Algebraic.ml
Unbiased.ml
EastVillage.ml
Evolution.ml
Coefficient.ml
Peruse.ml
Jovian.ml
Beyond.ml
Indie.ml
Melody.ml

Comet.ml (redirect)
Neptune.ml (redirect)
Explaining.ml
Runway.ml (redirect)
NextBrain.ml
Clear.ml
Big.ml
Designwith.ml
Pragmatic.ml
Pulsar.ml
Synapse.ml (redirect)
Interpret.ml
Deeploy.ml
Stream.ml
Getdeep.ml
Algebraic.ml
Unbiased.ml
EastVillage.ml
Evolution.ml
Coefficient.ml
Peruse.ml
Jovian.ml
Beyond.ml
Indie.ml
Melody.ml
It's odd that there are numerous negative rumors surrounding the .ml extension. A few months ago, I attempted to register some .ml domains on Moniker, but the registration failed, and they issued a refund.

•••
•••
It's odd that there are numerous negative rumors surrounding the .ml extension. A few months ago, I attempted to register some .ml domains on Moniker, but the registration failed, and they issued a refund.
Try netim or marcaria. I made a thread about it, and it seems like nobody cares. There are still a lot of good words available, and it is cheaper than .ai

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow, congratulations on owning so many .ai domains... It really need a lot of wisdom and courage to buy so many of them and hold them for many years, as .ai is so expensive. It costs millions to buy hundreds of them for 10 years, while the future was unknown at that time!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back