Dynadot

.ai He possesses incredibly valuable .AI domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
I first came across him in 2020 when I noticed that he had registered the .ai and .mv (metaverse) domain names way back in 2012-13. Personally, I really admire him for his unwavering belief and patience. It's clear to me that domainers need to have both patience and strong conviction to find success in their endeavors..🙏
https://twitter.com/igorgabrielan
https://pr.ai/showthread.php?15107

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have come across his names too and even made offers on some. I am sure his foresight has paid off huge lately. Great domain names!

•••
•••
I registered a link for a AI-portfolio ai-names.com, for a Metaverse-portfolio mv-names.com.
Now there are more powerful portfolios of .ai names, but I first started developing .ai zone in 2011, other domainers began to understand the value of .ai names only in 2014. There were many funny moments that I described on this forum. Perhaps I need to find time to write a history of the development of .ai domain.

•••
Don't sell your domains with Epik escrow.

•••
I registered a link for a AI-portfolio ai-names.com, for a Metaverse-portfolio mv-names.com.
Now there are more powerful portfolios of .ai names, but I first started developing .ai zone in 2011, other domainers began to understand the value of .ai names only in 2014. There were many funny moments that I described on this forum. Perhaps I need to find time to write a history of the development of .ai domain.
Nah, don't bother IMO, this forum will only call you all sorts of names (just look at what's the most popular thread this week). Once you see success and try to let's say: 'educate' people, or simply post your sales, they'll just ruin your mood. In the past 6 months I've personally seen a lot of drama and negativity around this forum, which is a big shame.

•••
I've personally seen a lot of drama and negativity around this forum, which is a big shame.

It's not just this forum, but the world in general. Forums and places where people ask questions or share ideas used to be a lot of fun, but the past 2-3 years, everything has changed and now everything is one extreme or the other. If you don't side with one party, you are attacked, etc. I even saw this on a local community website I always used to frequent. It was a fun place to discuss events, help others, etc, and now, it's just a cesspool of fighting and arguments. Sadly, the power that be want the world to be divided instead of united, and with the development of things like AI that can be used for both good and bad, I only see this problem getting much much worse.

On a different note, i love the .ai extension and have been acquiring some good names there!

•••
New landmark set (without my participation)
npc.ai sold for $250,000

Attachments

• Screenshot (124).png
    Screenshot (124).png
    144.8 KB · Views: 138
•••
New record! (without my participation)
stack.ai sold for $258,888

Attachments

• Screenshot (125).png
    Screenshot (125).png
    149.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
From my personal perspective, avatars.ai holds significant potential for a sale exceeding half a million dollars. ty

•••
A phenomenal record from my old Chinese friend. He sold you.ai for $700,000.
He bought several names from me in 2014-2015 (not it).

Last edited:
•••
•••
IMO, the single keyword .COM / .AI / .IO will become the most coveted extensions,
perhaps maybe followed by .APP

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats .ai one of best extensions' call now

•••
•••
‘AI’,a term that describes ‘the modelling of human mental functions by computer programs’ has been named Collins Word of the Year 2023. Considered to be the next great technological revolution, AI has seen rapid development and has been much talked about in 2023.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/woty

•••
•••
I wonder how much Dharmesh Shah bought agent.ai for.
Let me remind you that he sold you.ai for $700,000.

•••

It talks in particular about assistants (I own the name assistants.ai), but it also says that in the future assistants will be replaced by agents. Agents, according to the ideas of the speakers, are a more advanced form of AI.
It's funny that perhaps the first names in this domain zone that Gabor Tatai used for AI were agent.ai and agents.ai.

Last edited:
•••
The issue for Igor is when he sells a domain and then Rob Monster doesn't pay him.

•••
The issue for Igor is when he sells a domain and then Rob Monster doesn't pay him.
Yes, Epik.com, led by Monster, stole money for the sold names multi.ai ($10,000), ledger.ai ($33,333), and another couple of thousand dollars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back