NameSilo

Starter Hatchets.net | One Word .NET Amazon Affiliate Store

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling the domain + Amazon Affiliate Store: https://hatchets.net

Great little "work from home" side business to try to grow and get more sales.
No programming needed, it uses WordPress for everything.
Easy to use editor from WordPress admin panel.

You will receive both the domain name (Hatchets.net) as well as the WordPress/WooCommerce store website files that you see on the domain. This is a simple little store I built with GeneratePress ($49 value) theme.

I used this theme because it's lightweight and allows super fast page loading and mobile optimization. It's pretty bare bones but it's super customizable.

I've gone for bold/simple design on this site. Looking to sell it to someone who wants to further add more products and try to earn commissions. This is such a fabulous niche that you can flesh out with camping gear, hunting gear, outdoors, tents, etc. There's so many related products that you can try to upsell and this one word .net keyword domain for a single product makes it super easy to get SEO and advertise it.

Domain is at NameSilo
Expires 2021-03-12

I will provide full installation service of the website onto your hosting account!
I use the popular "Duplicator" WP Plugin to copy everything 1:1 onto your hosting.

Price: $150.00
I accept PayPal or Escrow.com

Hate to sell it but I just need the money right now.

Post SOLD and PM me to buy this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Willing to accept $100 PayPal for Hatchets.net (domain + website with free transfer to your hosting)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back