IT.COM

.de Has anyone (non-European) tried to Register .IT and .DE thru Registerfly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curious...

I would like to know if any non-European can be succeed in registering and running the .DE and .IT thru Registerfly?
(I know that some companies offering Proxy service for .DE domains, but so far there's none I've heard for .IT domains)

or the reg fee was just threw into the ocean (wasted)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tested .de at RegisterFly, and right before proceeding to checkout, it gave a warning saying that the registration would fail unless the registrant/admin had a valid German address.

:!:

•••
-db- said:
I tested .de at RegisterFly, and right before proceeding to checkout, it gave a warning saying that the registration would fail unless the registrant/admin had a valid German address.

:!:

You can get around that if you have any friends or relatives living there.....

•••
They will verify my postal address entered before going thru the process?...
eh the officiers there are so free like those from the CA registry

•••
For .de, .it, .fr , .ca extensions we do require that you meet the registries specific requirements in order to register the names. We do not provide a "registration proxy" service.

•••
AmD950 said:
Just curious...

I would like to know if any non-European can be succeed in registering and running the .DE and .IT thru Registerfly?
(I know that some companies offering Proxy service for .DE domains, but so far there's none I've heard for .IT domains)

or the reg fee was just threw into the ocean (wasted)?
I have two .in domains at RegFly without any difficulties but if you need an administrative contact in Germany use NetSol, they’re cheaper at $14.99 for .de and supply the contact without any hassle. It’s just about the only time they don’t give you a hassle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back