IT.COM

.de Best Place To Register A .de Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Got a few on my radar and want to know places that are good as far as pricing and for transfers.

Moniker has .de for a little over $8 but with so many troubles with them I am trying to to use them. Also I want it to be easy for the buyer to transfer as well.

Who do you guys use for your .de domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd rather pay double that than register a name with Moniker. Choose who you usually deal with and like service from (if there are any). Don't sell your soul for $8!

•••
I'd rather use a German registrar. Besides, Moniker is just a reseller for ccTLDs right ?

•••
Got a few on my radar and want to know places that are good as far as pricing and for transfers.

Moniker has .de for a little over $8 but with so many troubles with them I am trying to to use them. Also I want it to be easy for the buyer to transfer as well.

Who do you guys use for your .de domains?

Namecheap, price usually 8,40 $. Don't forget, you must enter German address as administrative (for example - friend in Berlin...)

•••
I can second Namecheap, never had any issues with them and support is great.

•••
I guess you need to be a german resident or have a proxy to reg a DE name.
For a non-german resident, are there any other precautions before buying a DE domain?
Does Namecheap offer german proxy registration for DE domains?

•••
I guess you need to be a german resident or have a proxy to reg a DE name.
For a non-german resident, are there any other precautions before buying a DE domain?
Does Namecheap offer german proxy registration for DE domains?
Only the admin contact has to be based in Germany, so if you have a friend or know someone who lives there, you can still access the domain.

•••
Some registrars will provide the admin-c contact in Germany if you don't have one.
For free or for a small fee.

•••
I manage several thousands of .de domains with the following two registrars: internetx.com and domainers.de. EuroDNS could be also a great choice.

•••
•••
EuroDNS is a good place, used to work there, but you can try as well hosting.co.uk, it is my hosting company. Administrative contact is for free for domainers. Backend is not that nice or flexible, still working on it.

•••
Not sure about .de maybe check irist.com for prices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back