Dan.com

news Happy Birthday Eric Lyon

Dynadot Dynadot

JudgeMind

BrandAim.comTop Member
Impact
Thought i would create a happy birthday thread for Eric Lyon, thanks for all the hard work Eric, your dedication to this community is appreciated by many.

images

Take a moment to wish Eric a Happy Bday.​

Last edited:
41 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impact
Happy Birthday Eric , May God Bless You and fulfills all your and your family wishes. :)

Impact
All the best on the big day... were you the trick or the treat?

hope your bday is sweeter than a pillowcase full of candy! SP

Thanks everyone, just another work day for me. Though, my wife insisted on making me a cake for tonight, so I chose one to be made from scratch I never tried before and takes 3 hours to make: "Almost Famous Chocolate Mousse Cake".
FNM_030112-Copy-That-001_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

Recipe

Impact
Thanks everyone, just another work day for me. Though, my wife insisted on making me a cake for tonight, so I chose one to be made from scratch I never tried before and takes 3 hours to make: "Almost Famous Chocolate Mousse Cake".
FNM_030112-Copy-That-001_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

Recipe

Happy birthday good sir! And sweet choice! That looks like heaven! Enjoy your day!

Constantin S

Top Contributor
Impact
Happy birthday Eric and THANK YOU for creating the best domaining community (together with your team)! wish you all the best and everything you wish to become true!

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Contributor
Impact
Happy birthday from me also, wishing you succe$$!

LucidDomains

LucidDomains.comTop Contributor
Impact
Happy birthday mate!

You missed sharing your birthday with complete legend by 1 day! Yes, my birthday is tomorrow!

:laugh: