Dynadot

news Happy Birthday Eric Lyon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Thought i would create a happy birthday thread for Eric Lyon, thanks for all the hard work Eric, your dedication to this community is appreciated by many.

images

Take a moment to wish Eric a Happy Bday.​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many happy returns! (just arrived late at the party)

•••
Happy birthday my man. Any of that good looking cake left! :)
take care

•••
Did I miss out on the cake? :(

Anyways, I hope you had a great day, Scorp. :)

Peace,
Cy

•••
Happy birthday my man. Any of that good looking cake left! :)
take care
Did I miss out on the cake? :(

Anyways, I hope you had a great day, Scorp. :)

Peace,
Cy
Sorry guys, cakes almost gone and the remainder is spoken for already. They called dibs before it was even started.

Was another day of the year for me, but went smooth. That's all I can really ask for these days. Smooth and relaxing.

•••
Sorry guys, cakes almost gone and the remainder is spoken for already. They called dibs before it was even started.

Was another day of the year for me, but went smooth. That's all I can really ask for these days. Smooth and relaxing.

Wait, check your inbox. Didnt I put in a request last week? Check the timestamp, will ya?

Oh well... and yes, smooth and relaxing works every time.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
OMG, sorry I'm so late to this party! I hope you had a great one! May God Bless you buddy, and grant you great health and happiness!!! :)

•••
OMG, sorry I'm so late to this party! I hope you had a great one! May God Bless you buddy, and grant you great health and happiness!!! :)
Busy, busy.. had a great day, Thanks. Was so busy I wasn't even able to make it to San Antonio for my B-day. :/

Thanks again ;)

•••
We'll celebrate again when y'all make it here!:lookaround:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back