Dynadot

Hamas New Ruler of Palestine - Some say it could mean WW3 Eventually

Spaceship
Watch
Many of you know this already, but Hamas, basically a terrorist group (kind of like the KKK, where they just go around and kill people) is the new leader of Palestine.

Now... thoughts on this are crazy. Some think WW3, some think we'll invade Palestine since they pledged to annihilate the Irsraelis which we support - and since they're terrorists (doing car bomb stuff, etc.), which we are at war against, we should go after them and get a REAL government going.

What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers,
-Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It wasn't intended as a shot against Badger at all. In fact I assumed he was being facetious. But his post did bring up an important point regarding political complacency.

We like to argue that the world needs to be policed. The fact is the most effective policing comes from within. That is what a democracy is all about. And when you have a leader who is out of control it would be nice to know that people are paying attention instead of watching American Idol on the TV.

•••
Good thing we don't have a leader that is out of control..:)

•••
HHDomains said:
It wasn't intended as a shot against Badger at all. In fact I assumed he was being facetious. But his post did bring up an important point regarding political complacency.

We like to argue that the world needs to be policed. The fact is the most effective policing comes from within. That is what a democracy is all about. And when you have a leader who is out of control it would be nice to know that people are paying attention instead of watching American Idol on the TV.

Well, I apoligize then, as I should have taken it at face value.

And is this true, are there facts to show that more americans watched AI then the SOTUA?

•••
DN Tycoon said:
Good thing we don't have a leader that is out of control..:)

But if you did wouldn't you be more comfortable knowing that people gave a damn?

•••
Yeah it is true...but you have to factor in that the majority of AI viewers are teenagers and kids....

HHDomains said:
But if you did wouldn't you be more comfortable knowing that people gave a damn?

Of course but I know the people in this country do care...if they did not then nobody would say anything about it....no opinions would be shared...

•••
HHDomains said:

Oh, we do (the democrates), but that just make a whole other crap storm to deal with, and I don't like talking about it online anymore, as that is a fast way to get threads closed ;).
We have freedom of speach, but not when it comes to that area ;)

•••
On a completely non-related subject, who's going to win the SuperBowl this weekend...

•••
fonzie_007 said:
On a completely non-related subject, who's going to win the SuperBowl this weekend...

Seattle baby! :imho:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back