Dynadot

analysis GTLDs spotted ! Exposure brings value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Have you seen a new .extension (new gTLD) being marketed by a business out in the open

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    47.7%
  • No

votes
    45.7%
  • Maybe

votes
    6.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Alessandro Couteau

Top Member
Impact
I was watching TV the other day, and to my surprise, I saw a new .extension GTLD being marketed on television : and not just low traffic local channels, I am talking about universal exposure ... The premiere trailer for the release of the new marvel film,

Morbius

Honestly, I cannot say I know anything about Morbius

But I like the fact that a GTLD was used to market and advertise the release

Morbius.movie

~

which brings me to this - I’d like to create this “newsworthy thread” to allow others (wether you are a .com investor or new .extension investor) to post GTLDs they see publicly advertised or out in the open - pics are great too !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Going to self-quote a post I made for another thread for this. Same deal, watching TV and..

A few nights ago we put on a Netflix film, believe it was "The Protege". In the introductory portion where the studios responsible make their appearance, there was

Millenium.
Media

and displayed exactly like that (in their logo and colouring). Notice the placement of the dot? Of course first thing I thought was, dam that's their DN! The line break between the name and extension was interesting, but quite a clever way to brand because while being a domain name, it didn't necessarily display that way.

They currently have the name forwarded to the .ca match.

I actually have an entire bookmark folder filled with examples that I used to diligently "favorite". Here's another, using .buzz and they have it prominently displayed on their trucks:

Mosquito.Buzz

Great pairing, attuned to the business service.

•••
Going to self-quote a post I made for another thread for this. Same deal, watching TV and..

I actually have an entire bookmark folder filled with examples that I used to diligently "favorite". Here's another, using .buzz and they have it prominently displayed on their trucks:

Mosquito.Buzz

Great pairing, attuned to the business service.

What were they selling?

•••
Sure, I see these pretty frequently nowadays in the US.

The other day I saw a .solutions name on a work truck for some local company. I forget the specific URL, but it was an exact match of their company name.

.church seems to be somewhat popular

The ngtlds really open up the possibilities of finding an affordable domain. Fact is, .com is less important than ever. Nice to have in some cases, but totally unnecessary nowadays. (And this is coming from a guy who has had a portfolio made up mostly of .com's for nearly 20 years now)

Last edited:
•••
I have first page on google just awaiting buyers over many keywords.

•••
I saw a few TV ads like that. nTLD's are slowly being popular. Not only on TV, I also noticed some local businesses in my city using nTLD's.

•••
I saw this advert on mainstream TV yesterday, their domain is bip.credit.

I'm pretty sure the version of the advert that they had on TV included their domain name.

•••
https://www.bollywoo.ooo/

Dot OOOOO😮OOOOO
Saw an ad on tv or somewhere few months back.. and I still remember the URL. Maybe that worked, or maybe I was a bit into domain game so the weirdness remained in my head this long.

•••
I see it rather often nowadays.

.SHOP seems kind of popular. Two examples I have seen this week is: www.one.shop (Mixed Martial Arts) and www.robertos.shop (Italian food in Sweden).

•••
Saw an ad today for Israel . Travel

•••
I was watching TV the other day, and to my surprise, I saw a new .extension GTLD being marketed on television : and not just low traffic local channels, I am talking about universal exposure ... The premiere trailer for the release of the new marvel film,

Morbius

Morbius.movie

~

which brings me to this - I’d like to create this “newsworthy thread” to allow others (wether you are a .com investor or new .extension investor) to post GTLDs they see publicly advertised or out in the open - pics are great too !

The whole Crypto & NFT Industry uses primarily non .com's
Opensea.io does over a billion USD a month as the top market for NFTS
ETH uses a .org worth hundreds of billions
Tron used .network and is mega billions

So most new mega billion companies have sprouted without .com

•••
Saw a video ad for a food composting product. Domain was pela.earth!

•••
I've seen Cadillac TV commercials where they tell you to visit Cadillac.live

I see it takes you to a page where you can talk to a Cadillac sales rep.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh it works for me.

I guess you're not in Canada?

It looks like they set it up so that it only works for people who are in Canada. I'm sure they must have a Canadian corporation under the US parent, because many/most GM dealerships here sell Cadillacs too.

Last edited:
•••
I see Booking.Yeah commercials but there's no .Yeah is there? Maybe one of the Crypto people should make that a thing haha

•••
Not really recollecting the exact domain name, but last month sometime i remember seeing a .life tld based domain being put on sale

•••
I see two everyday.
A Swish.global for sanitary brand & kawsar.design for interior in a big billboard

•••

Morbius

Morbius.movie

~

No, but I have one, wehadsomuch.fun, what do you think it's worth?

•••
Emerging New Finance services/banks have started using .MONEY extension

Jupiter.money
fi.money

Seems to be the start of .money wave....

•••
free.marketing now you all have.

•••
Smile.movie is on commercials for a new movie in theaters in the USA

•••
free.marketing now you all have.

I tried to sign in but kept getting errors about error in username with google

•••
Saw this on TV stepone.life ... underwear brand...

•••
•••
Back