Ground Zero for Domain Name Hunting

Labeled as discuss in Domain Beginners, started by LiamShiff, May 21, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. LiamShiff

LiamShiff Established Member

Hello NP Community,

Hoping to learn from the best here

Let's say you want to find a new domain name to resell at a profit... Where do you start looking?

No need to share your whole strategy, as I know it comes from experience and each one of us has a different one. Trying to get an idea of where do the majority of domainers start to look when they go hunting for domains.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

NameJet, Godaddy Auctions, SnapNames, DropCatch, Phoenix, NamePros, Sedo are a few to start with.

3. LiamShiff

LiamShiff Established Member

For example, DropCatch gives you an excel file to look at with all the names dropping on that day, do you just go through the whole thing after setting the length (or any other) criteria?

4. satyadeep singh

satyadeep singh Established Member

if i want to buy domain in go daddy closeout in cheaper price and any other place "please mention" what should i look for domain to make some profit - age, search volume,DA or PA or back links or some good two word domain?

5. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

look in the local newspapers

imo...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice