NameSilo

GreatDomains partners with Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Re-submitted ripoff.tv to GreatDomains. Instead of rejecting it, they sent me an email recommending the auction feature at Afternic and included a link to them. They included this on their info page:

GreatDomains is pleased to announce our alliance with Afternic to offer you additional secondary market services for your domain name.

You know Great Domains as an industry leader in providing services for the sale and purchase of premium domain names. Now through Afternic, you can increase the return on your domain name. Afternic is a well-respected company in the sale of domains in the secondary market. Ouralliance ensures that you will be able to receive a continued high-quality and reputable selling process for all of your listing requests.

GreatDomains is your choice provider if you are buying or selling high-end, premium domain names. Our dedicated team of experts invests impressive amounts of their time, attention and effort to each listing request to ensure that each domain name registration we list is consistent with our high standards. Great Domains is the ideal place to list your premium domain name registration because our strict listing criteria ensure that your great domain name registration is not lost in the clutter. And now Afternic, will help you reach the market for moderately priced domain name sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like the end of GreatDomains...not that too many people will miss them.

•••
I've done ok at afternic, GreatDomains may have been "great" at some point, but is a joke these days.

•••
Funny, I learned that this was "turned on" first by reading it on this forum. Thanks for the hot news. Unfortunately, I am not as free to discuss it as you are. I'll just say that we're thrilled that our marketing network is constantly expanding.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back