GreatDomains auctions - Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Can you set a reserve when listing with GreatDomains? Do you recommend listing with them? I received this email from the today-

----------
Hello Gary,

GreatDomains auctions, powered by Sedo, have experienced tremendous success, with sales on the premium auction platform reaching over $1.5 Million. I would like to invite you to participate in our next auction on October 18th by listing rested.com for sale. If you have another premium .COM or .NET domain you would like to be considered for auction on GreatDomains, please let me know.
-----------

Thanks, Gary.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's a great system and I've just submitted a domain via Sedo where you can set a reserve price. They're getting more fussy with choosing good names apparently.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back