NameSilo

question GreatDomain auction @Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hui Siew Choong

Established Member
Impact
Anyone participated and submitted domains @Sedo for GreatDomain auction ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what the point of that was, i gave examples of average names and worse names in my portfolio and was surprised that the worse name got accepted over even the average. I have about 20 percent of submissions accepted my point is i dont see the logic, sedo is a dying dinosaur

•••
Not sure what the point of that was, i gave examples of average names and worse names in my portfolio and was surprised that the worse name got accepted over even the average. I have about 20 percent of submissions accepted my point is i dont see the logic, sedo is a dying dinosaur
The obvious logic is; I stand behind Sedo even if im not sponsored ...What marketplace do you have in mind that is not "dying dinosaur"
Or maybe you just gave a bad example of domains? As I said the 3 domains where you had an urge to name ...Sedo did not make a mistake ...

Last edited:
•••
Another month another round... anybody got some domains accepted for the upcoming great domains @ sedo ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back