Dynadot

Grandfathered Google Apps - Change primary domain, add secondary domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshm

Established Member
Impact
I had a grandfathered free google apps account with a garbage domain name that I didn't want to renew.
I tried to swap it with a domain that I plan on keeping. Found out Google recently put a stop to changing primary domains on the free version of google apps.

Took me 3 weeks to figure it out. Now is this information worth any money to anyone?

I found 1 site selling the service for $30, and a couple sites that sell grandfathered google apps plans still doing the swap.

I can add secondary domains, swap secondary and primary domains. Put at least 2 secondary domains on a free account.

Would anybody be interested in buying my method?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am interested in getting this done.

•••
Josh please contact me I would like to do 1 domain. Thanks.

•••
Josh, still offering domain swop for US$10?

•••
Hi Joshm,

I read the reviews and thought you could help me in setting up primary and secondary domain in Google Apps free edition. I have Google App free edition of 50 users but I need to add 2 domains (not aliases). I need your help on this. Please reply.

•••
Hi Josh,
I want to buy your method (how much) or exchange with Google apps 100 user .
Thanks

•••
Have any established members tried this service? Seems to be a very high percentage of brand new members posting? My only guess is that this thread is ranking highly in Google for people searching for this service..

•••
Did Josh disappear? I'm interested in this service, if it still work

•••
I can do that for you. PM me if you want. I do charge USD 30 for it. I also have some accounts to sell.

•••
Just to clarify, I would sell this once, to a single person. If I don't get a buyer, I'm going to try to set up a site and do the service for 10 bucks a pop. Hopefully this weekend.

If i figured this out, others will too, and google will eventually catch on. Idk if my method is the same as the other sites use, I assume it is.

If anyone has a free Google Apps account and a domain or three they would like added to it, I'll do a couple in exchange for feedback in this thread. PM me. I will need access to the admin user of the Google Apps account. I won't need access to the domains, I will add them, the account owner can verify them with the registrars.

To start out I'd like a blank Google Apps account, no users, or users that can be deleted. This trick can be done without deleting the user accounts. But their domains need to be changed, maybe a couple times, it's kind of a hassle. And I need the practice/guinea pigs. I have only done this on my single Google Apps account. But I did it many times to that one account, switched primary domains half a dozen times.

Hi Josh,

do you still sell an old, free GApps account? Or could you share the method? Unfortunately, I cannot PM you as a new member :(
I wouldn't care paying Google some money for the service (using my domain with their mail infrastructure), but the prices are insane, if you are a private person...

Thanks,
Hermann

•••
I can do that for you. PM me if you want. I do charge USD 30 for it. I also have some accounts to sell.

Oh, I didn't notice that Josh disappeared...
PLGD, are you still selling old, free GApps accounts?

Thanks!

•••
I am looking to buy grandfathered account too. Maybe just 1 account.

•••
If you still want to change the primary domain or add secondary domain in your Google Apps account, you can use this Gig:

www. fiverr .com/gsuite/change-primary-or-secondary-domain-in-google-apps-g-suite

•••
I want to change the primary domain on three of old google apps one domain is still associated but no password and two others still associated ,so just need to associate with have to associate with different domains,
What would the costs be
Thanks

•••
•••
I had a grandfathered free google apps account with a garbage domain name that I didn't want to renew.
I tried to swap it with a domain that I plan on keeping. Found out Google recently put a stop to changing primary domains on the free version of google apps.

Took me 3 weeks to figure it out. Now is this information worth any money to anyone?

I found 1 site selling the service for $30, and a couple sites that sell grandfathered google apps plans still doing the swap.

I can add secondary domains, swap secondary and primary domains. Put at least 2 secondary domains on a free account.

Would anybody be interested in buying my method?

Hi, if its still works /guaranteed I am interested...

•••
Do you have any google dev accounts u wanat to sell?

•••
•••
I am selling a few perpetual (one time payment) FULL G Suite Basic, Business and Enterprise Account from 100-5000 users. Since this is a FULL version (not the grandfathered) You may switch primary domains anytime. Im willing to give you a sample admin access. Just message me.

•••
I have Google Apps and the original domain for it.
Name is xirc .org, and you can create 10 accounts and add other domains too. I will sell it, offers in PM.

Last edited:
•••
I have Google Apps and the original domain for it.
Name is xirc .org, and you can create 10 accounts and add other domains too. I will sell it, offers in PM.
what is your selling price for this 10 user account?

•••
what is your selling price for this 10 user account?
Hm, the price for one Basic account is 5$ at G Suite resellers and 6$ directly at Google.
10x5 = 50, as you don't need to pay monthly for it (it's free forever), I will calculate it with 12 month price.

600$ one time without this domain name, or 700$ one time with included this domain name (xirc org).
The domain is registered at Google (till 2021), so I can push it there to your account.

VMlgaAg.png

You can add unlimited addon domains, but the primary is xirc org and it can't be deleted or changed.

ctaekWs.png

YKmHXpb.png

Last edited:
•••
Update November 2019, I have found another way to add the secondary domain to G Suite Legacy accounts (Google Apps Legacy, Google Apps Free Edition)

fiverr. com/tuanmanh/add-one-secondary-domain-in-google-apps-free-edition-g-suite

•••
Have 2 Gsuite granfathered account for sale 50 user and 100 user. PM me if anyone interest

•••
Send me the prices for both in my PM
I might buy if it fits my budget

•••
200€
original domain + 10 accounts google legacy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back