IT.COM

Grandfathered Google Apps - Change primary domain, add secondary domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshm

Established Member
Impact
I had a grandfathered free google apps account with a garbage domain name that I didn't want to renew.
I tried to swap it with a domain that I plan on keeping. Found out Google recently put a stop to changing primary domains on the free version of google apps.

Took me 3 weeks to figure it out. Now is this information worth any money to anyone?

I found 1 site selling the service for $30, and a couple sites that sell grandfathered google apps plans still doing the swap.

I can add secondary domains, swap secondary and primary domains. Put at least 2 secondary domains on a free account.

Would anybody be interested in buying my method?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Send me the prices for both in my PM
I might buy if it fits my budget

I have few 50 users Google Apps legacy (G Suite) accounts (was registered before 2012 and it's free lifetime). PM me if you still want to buy.

Last edited:
•••
Google Apps Legacy 10 users + original domain name XIRC / ORG = 200€ PayPal.

•••
Have any established members tried this service? Seems to be a very high percentage of brand new members posting? My only guess is that this thread is ranking highly in Google for people searching for this service..

dodgiest thread ever

While checking this out, I was thinking the same thing as @James Rayers & @Rhythm8. I was fortunate enough to have incorporated Google Apps for Work (now G Suite Legacy Edition) for several domains well before 2012. Despite being stripped of some functionality, it's still a useful platform for communication, collaboration and device management.

•••
Google Apps account 50 licenses for sale with a domain. PM me with your offer :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back