IT.COM

domain GPA.NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lenn Brown

Impact
Interested to know the value of gpa.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As you said, if you put half the effort of this post to help others you will be nice guy , but I would say...
Can blaming the helper make you feel good ? @NickB I pity you.
You have a warped sense of help, not going to directly respond to you anymore, have better things to do.....feel free to have the last word though

Last edited:
•••
Mid $xxx to hight $xxx "reseller" price.

Mid $xxxx to high $xxxx end user price.

These short names have a certain amount of liquidity but only to the reseller market. To get full value you need to sell to an end user but that might take years unless you market it to potential buyers (outbound). All depends how much you need the money.

Good luck!!

•••
@jim h : Unfortunately, you're already known for being the I would say guy here on NamePros. In all honesty, replying with over-inflated appraisals WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION all the time is worse than not responding at all.

Why?
1- You're giving false hope to newcomers. They will probably register other domains thinking they are visionaries.
2- You're not helping. In fact, you're wasting their time and ultimately, their money.

If you're really trying to be that nice guy, why don't you briefly explain yourself when appraising a domain? You're simply copy-pasting the same sentence over and over. It doesn't even look like you thought about it at all.

Just look at this screenshot. How did you manage to accurately appraise 9 domains from completely different niches within 1 minute? For once, please explain yourself...

243424.png

Last edited:
•••
@jim h : Unfortunately, you're already known for being the I would say guy here on NamePros. In all honesty, replying with over-inflated appraisals WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION all the time is worse than not responding at all.

Why?
1- You're giving false hope to newcomers. They will probably register other domains thinking they are visionaries.
2- You're not helping. In fact, you're wasting their time and ultimately, their money.

If you're really trying to be that nice guy, why don't you briefly explain yourself when appraising a domain? You're simply copy-pasting the same sentence over and over. It doesn't even look like you thought about it at all.

Just look at this screenshot. How did you manage to accurately appraise 9 domains from completely different niches within 1 minute? For once, please explain yourself...

Show attachment 168578
You're not a cop or a prosecutor ,I don't have to explain my own motives ,but I still feel your malice.

I'm in China. The speed of the Internet here is not optimistic. I will open a lot of web pages at a time, because I can't wait to open them one by one because it takes too long, but it doesn't mean that my reply is casual. You must have opened a lot of web pages, solved problems, and looked at the content one by one. Not to mention that many evaluation requests have been written on the title. Don't you read it?

I'm helping others for free. Can't I use it more conveniently?

Why do you always think of people as bad, or are you bad people?

I thought it's a free speech forum.Sorry to say that, but please don't judge others with your own thoughts. @Zanok

•••
upload_2020-9-28_6-59-44.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-28_6-59-29.png
    upload_2020-9-28_6-59-29.png
    7 KB · Views: 213
•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you gangsters?
Or are you just a few accounts of one person.
@Zanok

•••
•••
gpa.net is an awesome domain, congratulations!

gpa is grade point average where i come from so a very educational domain already. LLL.net is a plus. acronyms a double plus.

godaddy appraisal: $9k
estibot appraisal: $14k

gpa.com sold for $140k so minimum net price would be $14k.

With education moving to online service due to world pandemics and dangers this domain can only go up. whoohoo!

reseller: $7500 - low $xxxxx
enduser mid $xxxxx - high $xxxxx
might even reach 6 figure in far future, depends on how long you hold it. good luck! :)

ty

Last edited:
•••
I'm in China. The speed of the Internet here is not optimistic. I will open a lot of web pages at a time, because I can't wait to open them one by one because it takes too long, but it doesn't mean that my reply is casual. You must have opened a lot of web pages, solved problems, and looked at the content one by one. Not to mention that many evaluation requests have been written on the title. Don't you read it?

Wait... So now you're putting the blame entirely on your Internet connection?
How did you manage to type a 150+ words text and upload 5 screenshots with that slow Internet connection? Keep your excuses for yourself. You're not helping your case... :blackeye: You just typed more words here than on all your appraisals combined.

By the way, I'm not @johnn. Open your eyes and stop with that paranoia. It's not just me and him who noticed your robot-like appraisal pattern.

With that being said, I'm done trying to expose your behaviors.
Keep spamming this section and indirectly selling a get-rich-quick scheme to new members. (y)

Last edited:
•••
What is the problem with his appraisal? I'd also say it's worth about $50k, maybe more

That's funny;

Cuz i value it at $0.

If it ain't a .COM :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Wait... So now you're putting the blame entirely on your Internet connection?
How did you manage to type a 150+ words text and upload 5 screenshots with that slow Internet connection? Keep your excuses for yourself. You're not helping your case... :blackeye: You just typed more words here than on all your appraisals combined.

By the way, I'm not @johnn. Open your eyes and stop with that paranoia. It's not just me and him who noticed your robot-like appraisal pattern.
I know you've spent a lot of time attacking me at different posts, hoping you'll be a good person. If you think you've done a good job, Please spend more time helping others, like me.

•••
gpa.net is an awesome domain, congratulations!

gpa is grade point average where i come from so a very educational domain already. LLL.net is a plus. acronyms a double plus.

godaddy appraisal: $9k
estibot appraisal: $14k

gpa.com sold for $140k so minimum net price would be $14k.

With education moving to online service due to world pandemics and dangers this domain can only go up. whoohoo!

reseller: $7500 - low $xxxxx
enduser mid $xxxxx - high $xxxxx
might even reach 6 figure in far future, depends on how long you hold it. good luck! :)

ty
I disagree, based on past 3 letter .net sales no reseller would pay $7500 for this domain....let alone xx,xxx - your quoting a figure that would equal a decent end user sale at this range

Mid xx,xxx (50k) to high (75k) end user sale? The sales history does not back it up, let alone 100k plus. There have only been 5 reported sales of 100k plus for 3 letter .net's

Seriously, enough with these hyper inflated expectations....it helps no one

This .com sold for xxx means the .net or .org will sell for 10% of the value is misguided at best and downright ignorant most of the time, it is a general rule of thumb that needs to be looked at in context with the sales history.......not just blindly put out there...

•••
I disagree, based on past 3 letter .net sales no reseller would pay $7500 for this domain....let alone xx,xxx - your quoting a figure that would equal a decent end user sale at this range

Mid xx,xxx (50k) to high (75k) end user sale? The sales history does not back it up, let alone 100k plus. There have only been 5 reported sales of 100k plus for 3 letter .net's

Seriously, enough with these hyper inflated expectations....it helps no one

This .com sold for xxx means the .net or .org will sell for 10% of the value is misguided at best and downright ignorant most of the time, it is a general rule of thumb that needs to be looked at in context with the sales history.......not just blindly put out there...
It's a meaningless conversation, you shouldn't continue to take up other people's time.

•••
@jim h So, you have selfishly and completely hijacked and thrown off subject a 'NP members appraisal thread', just to argue and justify your rights to give your unrealistic appraisals. You're exactly the 'type of member that is not needed here! And it's beyond comprehension why after doing so all day, no one from @Mod Team Bravo, or any mod team, has corrected or addressed your hijacking by now. (then again.... :xf.rolleyes:)

Last edited:
•••
@jim h So, you have selfishly and completely hijacked and thrown off subject a 'NP members appraisal thread', just to argue and justify your rights to give your unrealistic appraisals. You're exactly the 'type of member that is not needed here! And it's beyond comprehension why after doing so all day, no one from @Mod Team Bravo, or any mod team, has corrected or addressed your hijacking by now. (then again.... :xf.rolleyes:)

I think you're hijacking people. I don't want to waste time with people like you. That it.

•••
gpa.net is a solid domain, im not over exaggerating the price on this one. the dot com sold for $140000. dot net should be at least $14k. ty :)

•••
LLL .net has good value
especially if he has meaning

goodluck

Last edited:
•••
The overwhelming prices of LLL.net are $XXX to $X,XXX. However, there are some sales of similar .net names that sold for $XX,XXX.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back