Dynadot

showcase Got a nifty NFT? Show it off!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Watcha got huh huh? There is a lot of legitimately cool stuff out there by talented people! Lets show off the invested, created or just plain bought some NFT artwork and collectibles for the heck of it. Even true Web3 domains if you like (eg, .crypto, Handshake, .eth)! Only authentic NFT ownership please, none of this copy/paste stuff. You may be asked for proof!

Do you think your NFT will sell? Have you sold any? Why do you like it? Why oh why do tell, if you so desire.

I will start with an animated GIF I acquired of a bobbing skull full of bitcoins for a brain:

Skultez #0016.gif

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^ The bobbing skull full of coins is part of a collection called Skultez by creator NFTGen.

I love fine art too. Here's an artwork called "surrender" by creator Shamlu that I acquired an nft for (smaller resize for a pleasant display here):

surrender.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
just acquired
skultez-0016-gif.209445

Attachments

• 1644552689931.png
    1644552689931.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
•••
A nifty $3 NFT... with a $5000 transaction fee

eth-fee.jpg

Let me think about it.. yeah no.

•••
I was browsing some of my NFT collection, and my wife walked in. She saw this one piece of art I had, which consisted of bordered card, a coloured background, and some random words etched in the middle of it.

She says to me "So does this NFT thing stand for something, like an acronym? Because if it does, seems to me it should be ""No Fucking Talent"'.

I replied, "You know what hun, that's actually perfect".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back