Dynadot

advice Startup lessons learned: What a trade show can teach you about your team

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
This week we exhibited at Shop.org, one of the biggest conferences in the retail world. Three years ago Daina and I went to the show and walked the floor, at that time Fashion Metric was just the two of us and along with our first hire, Key. I thought, someday we’ll have a booth here, but it felt like that day was far in the future.
Fast-forward to today and we have a whole team, five of which came with us to the show. I’ll be honest, after we setup our booth and all stood there looking at it, I got goosebumps. Three years ago I looked in awe at the booths, the teams all together showing off their products, it seemed out of reach then, now it’s a critical part of our life.
So what’s one of my favorite things about running a startup? Seeing our team come together, doing something as a team completely different from what we all normally do, and seeing how well everyone works together. In my mind, if you have this, you really can do anything, together of course...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back