Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameFu

Professional Design ServicesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope, stay away from these strange extensions, they all fade away after the land-rush and the registrars have made a killing out it

Everyone said the same thing about .CO when ..

Amazon bought A.co
Twitter bought no_url_shorteners
Google bought G.co

•••
I'd like to add that this will be Google's parent company. To be the parent company of the largest internet company...That's one big mommy (parent) lol....on one of the most unusual domain extensions. The domain hack makes complete sense considering that they couldn't get Alphabet.com anyway.

"Alpha - Bet" is a really kick ass name I must admit! So maybe it was worth it...

•••
I'd like to add that this will be Google's parent company. To be the parent company of the largest internet company...That's one big mommy (parent) lol....on one of the most unusual domain extensions. The domain hack makes complete sense considering that they couldn't get Alphabet.com anyway.

"Alpha - Bet" is a really kick ass name I must admit! So maybe it was worth it...

Google can get whatever domain they want.

I highly doubt Alphabet.com was/is priced higher than the $59 billion in cash they were hoarding in 2014.

•••
Google can get whatever domain they want.

I highly doubt Alphabet.com was/is priced higher than the $59 billion in cash they were hoarding in 2014.

I think Alphabet.com is owned by BMW Group......so no, I doubt that they could, or would even bother trying to buy it from them. Alphabet.com is the absolute best domain for their parent company, because it doesn't belong on a subdomain of Google.com so of course the thought of buying it crossed their mind...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back