Dynadot

Google Apps Free Change Primary Domain and Add 2 Secondary Domains

NameSilo
Watch

dk9352

Impact
On March 15, 2016, it was no longer possible to change the primary domain in Google Apps Free. In November 2015, it was no longer possible to add secondary domains (NOT domain aliases) to Google Apps Free. However, I've found the methods to change the primary domain and add multiple secondary domains to Google Apps Free. This service continues to be effective as of August 2016. If you are interested, I am able to do both of these for only $25. Please note the following caveats:
  1. You will only be able to have a maximum of 2 secondary domains on your account. This includes existing secondary domains.
  2. Secondary domains are not aliases - you can't log in with a domain alias, but you can with a secondary domain
  3. You can rename users across secondary domains and the primary domain - so no data will be lost and your service will remain uninterrupted
  4. The process typically takes less than 1 hour but 24 hours (excluding customer's response time) is allotted to account for time-zone differences.
I originally posted the old workaround to change the primary domain on my blog. PM me for info.

Payment for this working service is $25 via PayPal and non-negotiable. PM me for info.

I also offer domains with Google Apps Free/Unlimited accounts. Using these accounts you can take advantage of cost-savings in Google Apps.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Please pm me. I'm in need of 2000 user
Edu

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back