IT.COM

Google Alerts can translate into sales!

NameSilo
Watch

Nsmith91

Work Hard, Play Harder!Established Member
Impact
Btw if this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've found some success at setting up Google alerts for domains I own. I found it valuable to learn when any news or an article is written in regards to one of my domains. Google Alerts crawls any news articles regarding your keyword (or domain) and emails them to you daily, weekly, or even monthly!

Converted a few more sales by discovering new endusers!

Good Luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Btw if this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've found some success at setting up Google alerts for domains I own. I found it valuable to learn when any news or an article is written in regards to one of my domains. Google Alerts crawls any news articles regarding your keyword (or domain) and emails them to you daily, weekly, or even monthly!

Converted a few more sales by discovering new endusers!

Good Luck!
Hmm interesting angle indeed. I've used Alerts for various other reason over the years....never actually occured to me to set up alerts for content related to some of my domains... nice one! Thanks for sharing

•••
Same here.. used it for some IM stuff. but not for domains.. we'll give it a try.. Thanks for the tip..

•••
•••
https://www.google.com/alerts It's pretty simple.

Just add your domain names and set the alerts.

You will receive emails when Google finds new articles related to your domain. Mining those articles can provide great insight what endusers could benefit from the name.

Good luck!

•••
Nothing to lose I guess. Worth a try.

•••
Nice but how can i set the alert lot of option here what to choose? If my domain is " pinkonline.com"
after that what i will choose?

Last edited:
•••
Nice but how can i set the alert lot of option here what to choose? If my domain is " pinkonline.com"
after that what i will choose?
PM sent with instructions and a screenshot.

•••
PM sent with instructions and a screenshot

PM me the same please. Want to see if I set the right options that works for you.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back