Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhouwanshun1

Impact
Link: thebunsenburner.com
Description:
Google News indexed website with a good domain authority (38) and page authority (28) which first started publishing content in 2012. We brought the expired domain in 2019 and rebuilt it with new quality content. Currently the website has 61 uniquely-written articles published (you can verify the website content is unique via copyscape).

Google News listed websites are extremely valuable, as every article published will get listed in Google News and bring a lot more traffic. It is not easy at all to get approved in Google News and sites like this one (with a good domain authority, good page authority and unique content) are very limited. You can verify this is included in google news by searching site:thebunsenburner.com in google news.

Minimum Price: $300
BIN: $995
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiry: 2020-05-23
Revenue: None
Traffic: None
Payment Options: Escrow.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this still available?

•••
No longer available, but I have other google news sites now for a lower price as well - PM me if you'd like the list of sites or go leave a message on shorenewsnow (dot) com

•••
Thank you. Looking for a site with DA 40 or above. Do you have any?

•••
I have 1 site with DA 40.

•••
•••
•••
No longer available, but I have other google news sites now for a lower price as well - PM me if you'd like the list of sites or go leave a message on shorenewsnow (dot) com

Do you have more, I love to buy few of them !!

•••
Interested as well on available gnews websites

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back