IT.COM

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm spent on new ideas & doubt I will reg more unless I see a nice one on dropcatch. I've been getting mostly .org I'm thinking a real gold-backed blockchain is inevitable so I got some to do with digital gold.

goldblockchain.net + .org
goldwallet.org
e-gold.org

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 8.03.58 PM.png

•••
We have few in our inventory

GoldSterling.com
GlitzGold.com
GoldPlease.com
GoldenFlow.com
GoldGlitz.com

SilverNeeds.com
SilverShack.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Buy24k.Gold
BuyGold.Jewelry

I love gold btw!!!

Last edited:
•••
Great domain. I have a few good gold domains. I own Goldhoard.com and many others.

•••
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.
FYI GoldChronicle.com is pretty damn awesome and you were really lucky to hand register that. You should definitely develop that.

•••
I have two:

HoldGold.com

BuyGoldAndSilver.net

•••
I just picked up authgold .com from expired domains, authentic gold? I am open to quick salesB-)

•••
I have:

- Golden .money
- Silvershine .com
- Your .gold

I will probably focus on finding more gold related .com names in the future.
Thanks for sharing. Those are all really great domains. Do you have plans to develop any of them? .COM versions are always the best :D

•••
Thank you!

I don't know. Currently I am trying to build a decent portfolio. I think I will start to develop more within 2-3 years. Right now I am more focused on finding good domains to replace my worst ones with.
2-3 years? Wow that's some time span. I checked out your portfolio and you have some neat domains. Nicely done!

•••
I look at whois history preview by domaintools.com before regging something, and very often PM-related domains that are available now were occupied from late 2007-2008 to 2014-15, from the 1st round of the GFC to the time when gold sorta plateaued at the bottom (some argue about the bottom).

•••
Really???? U bash my domains right off the mark? Well I can do the same on yours if u want to go that route!

Ok so how about Goldhoard?

Sounds like its from the 1940s & is pretty much junk IMHO!

Hoard?? Come on that's a term only over 60 person would even use and as total conservative tightwad too! It was available in the com because noone wants it!

Hoard gold is a term that's basically worthless who will even utilize it? Really??

Rookie domainer reg worth zip!
Hi artstar. I mean no disrespect, I am only saying the new gLTDs are not good for anything beyond one word. This is just my personal opinion, just as it's your personal opinion to believe egold.online is a good investment. I wouldn't really say I am a domain rookie. Goldhoard.com was acquired to showcase the remarkable story of the Saddle Ridge Gold Hoard found by a couple walking on their property in the San Francisco Bay Area. The full story can be seen when you visit the website. I have many precious metals domains I have acquired over the years. I am still 'somewhat' young and not really along the realm of a 'conservative'. If you PM me I can show you more of my domains and websites.

•••
Hello,

I just noticed that:

- Goldcoins.club

has been dropped and is now available for reg-fee (about 10 dollars). Maybe someone here is interested?
Thanks for sharing!

•••
What do you guys think about the GEO metal market, as in City+Gold/silver.com etc. I saw a couple being sold to local GEO buy gold places and was curious about other people's thoughts.
KK Domains - Sometimes it can be good especially if it's for a large metropolitan area (i.e. NewYorkGold.com, ManhattanGold.com, SanFranciscoGold.com, SeattleGold.com, SanDiegoGold.com, LAGold.com, LosAngelesGold.com, LasVegasGold.com, etc).
i have gold-market.co.uk. what do people think of this domain?
Gareth Jones - The domain is decent. I wouldn't personally get it just because of the hyphen. Hyphens are a sign of desperate hand-reg

•••
I have a few bullion names, bullionchat.com my favorite. I just can't see value in a domain that I can't come up with a good site plan for. If it's catchy or rhymes, funny, to the point, I can see value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back