Dynadot

GoDaddy's transfer in/out section disappeared.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello NP,
I just ordered transfers to Godaddy just now. Where the heck did the TRANSFER IN/OUT section go?

Use to be able to find it in the drop down in the the Domain Manager section. Now it's no longer there?

What happened to it? I can't find it. Anyone else having this issue? did it change recently?

very weird.

Basically I can't submit auth codes for the transfers I just ordered and accept transfers out of Godaddy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UPdate.

Godaddy had a glitch. Screenshot below.

The top menu bar had disappear (second screenshot below is how it really should be before the glitch.) I was freakin out that I could not find the transfer section! lol

Usually you just go to the Domain Manager and the menu bar would be up top.

In case, this happens to you. Luckily the email sent to me after I purchased a transfer had the button that took me to the domain transfer to add the auth code.

I just modified the link in case anyone needs it here is the link if this happens to you.

https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/transfers/

Very strange!

Godaddy.jpg

Below is how the domain manager section should look like. (Menu I'm talking about that was missing is marked in RED)

Godaddy2.jpg

Problem Solved. but very strange!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back