NameSilo

Godaddy Wire Transfer Sent Via ePayments ?

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by usdir, Oct 21, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. usdir

usdir Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi!! Im expecting a Wire Transfer from Godaddy Auctions and today i got a mail from ePayments saying my application is declined because "we do not provide services" to Sri Lanka. Btw i have never signed up to ePayments nor using any of their services. Is Godaddy sending out Wire Transfers via ePayments ?

Auction status: Transfer Complete, Payment Scheduled

Please advice. Thank you

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Paul Nicks

Paul Nicks VIP Member GoDaddy Staff PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

3. usdir

Hey Paul, I just sent a mail asking for an update regarding this matter. Btw i have already updated my Payee details under account settings. Is it required to send a separate mail requesting to setup payment ?

Last email i got from GD was saying "Transfer complete" and "You will be paid shortly"

4. usdir

Update: GD after market support responded saying my wire will be sent out today. BTW epayments confirmed that the declined mail was sent for an application which was submitted long time back :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice