Dynadot

GoDaddy Vs Bluehost Review 2019

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pijan Hok

Impact
I like two servers, but in some cases two server different like Speed, Uptime and support.
you.

I've been working online since 2012 and I've run several businesses over the years and because of that I've had to use a variety of web hosting solutions. I mean a lot of them so probably about 30 to 40 over the years will be a good number and I want to let you in on a secret. That I learned along the way you may not know this but basically every single one of them if not all is owned by a single company called endurance.

Uptime

GoDaddy vs Bluehost on the other hand, so now let's go over uptime the host distant publicly advertise their uptime percentage asking price. The other web hosting solutions out there but I'm really confident that they actually provide stellar uptime quality. And stability for your website, so my experience I've had no downtime at all apart from you. Know me little pick up over there just easier server maintenance a server upgrade or server update. Which they do and provide see customers to ensure that their service is always great and running without any issues.

But regardless if this happens to you and you encounter a downtime with the hosts over here. Do you guarantee a 15 minute resolve Asian of your issue? So most basic problems they can get resolved in under 15 minutes. However, as they say here in extremely rare cases though that doesn't happen to me. I'd leave acquire a little more time, so in any case you can just contact them right away and they'll be happy to assist you with whatever you need whatever problems.

That you'll need now for a GoDaddy over here they say that they have 99% to 99.9% uptime - they're serving service solutions. So personally I'd say this is a hit or miss I've had sometimes it's good sometimes. Its bad there have no in between so it's really if you're you wanted to take that risk.

Customer Support

Then explain by me but so far they also have customer support. That you can get in touch with their 24/7 as well any time of day. That the encounter a problem just hit them up and they they'll going they're going to have someone assist you with your problem now. If you're looking for speed and you have thousands or more visitors on the daily to your site.

I will highly recommend you go with wpx hosting reason being they handle high traffic requests to their servers better than. Any other web hosting company that I have encountered so far, so if you have more than a thousand or you have a thousand. The wpx is the way to go but if you don't have that much. You're just starting up or you know you've had a few on the daily Bluehost will work just fine for your needs now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hostgator Vs Godaddy Comparison Review techinfohq.com/166-2/

•••
I too have had maybe between 10-20 hosting accounts over my many years as a domainer. From free hosts, to cheap hosts, to professional VPS accounts (my latest). Mostly you get what you pay for in terms of services and support. Up until I found my current host, I would say performance/uptime acceptable (but not what was claimed) but support in most cases were always sub-par. With my current VPS at KnownHost, which costs $28/month. I'm in dream heaven. Uptime is excellent, and support is superb. 1-2 minutes response times, then maybe 3-4 minutes to research the problem. Even with difficult problems they persevere to find a solution for you. I would rate their support about 500% better than any previous support I have ever received anywhere, ever. If you are looking for a quality VPS and can afford the price. I'd give a very big shout out for KnownHost. When I was deciding on my VPS, It was a decision between their Reseller Services, or a VPS. I probably could have used either. But I wanted the VPS for expandability.

I haven't used GoDaddy or BlueHost. But I have used HostGator Reseller. My take on these services is that they provide adequate services for relatively cheap pricing, and support is by morons who are afraid to go outside the very narrow parameters they are given. At KnownHost, you are communicating with experts who know what they are talking about. You use the same support infrastructure for Reseller or VPS.

I have never once been left with a feeling that they could have done better with their support. Which is not surprising since there motto is "We never want to lose you as a customer" or words to that effect. And it's true. They've got me for life. I've never once felt dissatisfied with either their service or support. This is the first time I have ever spoken publicly about my experience with KnownHost. They are top-notch. IMHO.

Unless you are a techie, you should always go for the industry standard cPanel/WHM. They are by far superior to any other similar softwares. It's good that most hosts supply this. So you have common infrastructure if you do decide to change hosts. I personally would not accept any other platform.

Last edited:
•••
How is this a godaddy vs hostgator review if you recommend wpx ? O_o

It looks like a promo fox WPX, not the other two. You show up out of nowhere as a new user and your first post is this ?

BTW - I get it that english is not your first language and that's fine, but this "review" is pretty much unreadable.

Likewise, this "basically every single one of them if not all is owned by a single company called endurance" is a load of crap.

Last edited:
•••
I would NEVER use GoDaddy as my Host if I used them as my Registrar. There have been problems in the past when they have suspended the domain as well as your hosting. That rule is sacrosanct for all Hosting. Don't register domains with your hosting company. Don't accept the offer of a free domain with your hosting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back