Dynadot

Bluehost or Boohost?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone , I just wanted to let you all know about my recent experience with bluehost.
I had a question about a error code on my php site and had question about cpanel, so I submitted a ticket for help. Anyways its been over 2 weeks, and I have been trying to get a response from them. I contacted their live chat over 10 times trying to get updates on ticket or get someone to help me. I have also contact their support line asking for help. No one was able to help or give me any updates. They wasted so much of my time and money. Also when I was on live chat at one time, the support guy told me it was his break time and he had to go on his break now so he went off chat, after I waited 40 minutes to chat with him. I then call support and wait over 30 minutes and was told to be patient and wait for response from ticket I submitted. Very rude and poor service from Bluehost. Still no response or help after 2 weeks. No updates, nothing. You would think I would get a response saying we are looking into this or we are sorry we do not support your site, or somekind of response.

My advice to anyone considering a hosting provider is not to use Bluehost or should I say BooHost!
I recently moved from hostgator and wanted to use bluehost as they advertise they are the best hosting provider ever! I moved from hostgator as I thought their support was somewhat slow and got aggravated with them a few times as I would use their online support chat service and sometimes it was like hostgator support was sleeping and not wanting to do chat support service late at night. So I thought I would change to bluehost , hoping for better support service. WOW was I wrong, bluehost has not even tried to help and have only been very rude, and I was told I was not their only customer and I should be patient. So my advice to anyone considering a hosting provider is do NOT consider BlueHost.

Does anyone have any positive experience or recommend a hosting provider that provides excellent support?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bluehost and Hostgator are both owned by EIG.

•••
I like godaddy and 101domains

•••
bluehost is best i guess

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back