Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy Premium Listing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
431
Has anyone sold or listed a domain through Godaddy's Premium Listing service? It's only $3.99/month (less 10% off coupon), so I'm trying it on a few names. They require at least 20% commission, though.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
I decided to pass on that. I can see paying $3.99/month for really good exposure or 20% commission for someone who delivers a great sale. But both?

Anyway I'd be interested in other opinions as well.
 
0
•••
Yeah...their premium listing is a waste. I spoke with a rep and they said that paying 20% will get you ranked higher when people search for your domains common words. So if you say 10% then you probably won't be able to sell your name.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back