Dynadot

GoDaddy: No InstantPage anymore! - Blogger template needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everybody..
I was trying to set up an instantpage for one of my domains at Godaddy.. While I couldn't do that, I just contacted Godaddy. The replay was:
instantpage-jpg.5704

I understand that "Deprecating" means, canceling?

So, I just think of have a "this domain for sale" blogger template. So I can use my own domain to link it to the free blog without pay a hosting plan.

Do anyone know any good ready blogger template for selling domain name?

thanks...

Attachments

• instantpage.jpg
    instantpage.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I mean does it have to be a blog? Instantpage wasn't even a blog. If you just want to sell I would just use a good cashparking company (I use ParkingCrew) and put a banner on the top linking them where your domain is listed for sale. Works fine and at least you can get some click rev, unlike Instantpage.

•••
I don't want any ads, Just a formal "domain for sale" page...

I said blogger, just because it is free. No need to have hosting. And there is no ads.

[I want to use it like this]
attachment.php

Attachments

• exa.jpg
    exa.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
•••
Ah gotcha, okay well then I guess next best thing would be wix, and just forward your domain to the wix site.

Their free site option should suffice.

•••
Ah gotcha, okay well then I guess next best thing would be wix, and just forward your domain to the wix site.

Their free site option should suffice.

Can I use my own domain without forwarding it to wix?

thanks

•••
1212-png.6055

Attachments

• 1212.png
    1212.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 248
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back