I just tried to list nexusm.com for Godaddy Auction

Than I got email I can’t list the domain because of Trademark issues

I BOUGHT THE DOMAIN AT GODADDY AUCTION 😅

so what is wrong on this ❓

Btw the term nexus has more than 400 ™️
Google got there ™️ In 2010
Domain was registered 2006

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
8513511E-8B73-42B7-97B7-78E2CE6375F5.png
TinyApps.com is listed for sale

Tiny has a lot of tm

https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/welcome#

•••
You opened Pandora's Box.

Oops, Pandora is a tm. :-D

•••
•••
BD73F176-9AD1-4A49-9B70-0183E02E691D.png
A866DB18-3252-41F3-9702-187928B82D85.png
Is Godaddy auction a fake ❓

I can’t believe all this bids

•••
Very interesting. I don't use GoDaddy anymore, so what is the asterisk * next to the "Price" linking to? Actual bids? Offers?

•••
7B7DD544-BE16-4EFB-9067-0BA33EB8031A.png
Godaddy is nuts ❗❗❗

Nexusm.com can’t be listed but there are a lot of Nexus domains ❗❗❗

•••
•••
This post is not in the Top Of the Week Charts

NamePros is under pressure from Godaddy ❓🤣

Good Job ❗

This doesn’t make Godaddy or NamePros professionals

Sorry to tell you

•••
Might be
But the point is
When company’s get a tm after the domain was registered and spread it around than the world is changed
I got my expirience with the German Olympic team
Believe me
They stole my idea - go to the Olympic Games London - and now everyone think that they created the slogan Wir für Deutschland ( 2012 )
I created it 2010
Hello, to comment on that situation. Actually it is quite common that marketing campaign teams are getting to the same formulated ideas in separate processes more likely as a pretty general term and it is widely in use as populists phrase that could be found across Europe, through history and in modern times. It could be different situation if you had registered it at Office for patent, intellectual property registration either just as slogan(sentence) or performance for campaign, but that would be especially interested if you maybe have a domain registered for that?

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 87793 Godaddy is nuts ❗❗❗

Nexusm.com can’t be listed but there are a lot of Nexus domains ❗❗❗
Those are automated offers as buyer suggestions, promotion I guess, and it seems they haven't optimized listing system sync with removed/forbidden domain names!

•••
Hello, to comment on that situation. Actually it is quite common that marketing campaign teams are getting to the same formulated ideas in separate processes more likely as a pretty general term and it is widely in use as populists phrase that could be found across Europe, through history and in modern times. It could be different situation if you had registered it at Office for patent, intellectual property registration either just as slogan(sentence) or performance for campaign, but that would be especially interested if you maybe have a domain registered for that?
All domains possible

•••
All domains possible
I assume you have registered all major extension with that slogan? Have you try finding contact of those agency who published the campaign or you thought it is over then? It could be used in future for other campaigns and different plans from foundations, employment, ecology, public services, for example WirFurDeutschland.biz for entrepreneurship and start up, or WirFurDeutschland.org for ecology etc. If you are interested into developing blog ws contact me through direct messaging, Best regards

•••
I assume you have registered all major extension with that slogan? Have you try finding contact of those agency who published the campaign or you thought it is over then? It could be used in future for other campaigns and different plans from foundations, employment, ecology, public services, for example WirFurDeutschland.biz for entrepreneurship and start up, or WirFurDeutschland.org for ecology etc. If you are interested into developing blog ws contact me through direct messaging, Best regards
I got all major and .de

Yes this slogan is great for sport and politic

I still got it

There was a first settlement

•••
I got all major and .de

Yes this slogan is great for sport and politic

I still got it

There was a first settlement
That is... i 've forgot to finish explanation regarding slogan ownership, so as those domains were registered by you 2 years before official event campaign, there is possibility that if such slogan is registered in the meantime and commercially profitable from your standing, you can claim the primacy over it as the inventor with such registration evidence especially with registration documents form cctld .DE. Still that could lead toward legal dispute but once again you could get it by proving primacy with registration date and it is not impossible that you get actually first such registration. There is a great practice still existing from the past that officially issued/processed typed/written documents with dated stamps, as letters, bills, form etc. are still legally worthy to apply in modern patent intellectual ownership disputes.

•••
From todays namebio sales report:
nexusdata.com $760 GoDaddy :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt as you like to "make it easy" on us, let me step in and make it easy for you.

Our Auctions system does its best to flag obvious trademarks for legal review, we do this for expiry inventory as well as public inventory. Sometimes domains slip through, and sometimes we are too broad in our implementation. For both cases you can email [email protected] and ask for a manual review.

There is no such thing as a 100% TM filter, but we have decided that it is better to try and do something rather than throw our hands up in defeat.

If you feel that our TM practices are too restrictive, and would prefer not to email our support team for a manual review, then I suggest you list your domain in one of the many competitive marketplaces.

•••
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt as you like to "make it easy" on us, let me step in and make it easy for you.

Our Auctions system does its best to flag obvious trademarks for legal review, we do this for expiry inventory as well as public inventory. Sometimes domains slip through, and sometimes we are too broad in our implementation. For both cases you can email [email protected] and ask for a manual review.

There is no such thing as a 100% TM filter, but we have decided that it is better to try and do something rather than throw our hands up in defeat.

If you feel that our TM practices are too restrictive, and would prefer not to email our support team for a manual review, then I suggest you list your domain in one of the many competitive marketplaces.
Thx

First things first
I emailed - no answer ❗
Second
I called - Germany - they had no clue ❗
Third
If you need my help - I am here ☎️ +66966+587494

I found a lot of Bugs 🐜 at Sedo - I got 100 domains free Showcase
I found a lot of Bugs at Godaddy - call me 😅

•••
•••
6CDBC69C-6033-425C-9F3B-3D9180E00B58.png
E376EF03-F4E0-4978-83EC-9B1FE6CD4A60.png
EDCA54B3-6877-4905-AF1C-BD13C69166C6.png
What is this ❓

FBC.tech is ok ✅
FBC.Network is not ❓❗

•••
185B7572-7378-4EC3-9845-CD4A2795527E.jpeg
IDN

I can’t - other can❗✅

•••
If the renewal price is not the base tier (lowest price) for a TLD with variable renewal pricing structure you cannot list it on the auction no matter what the SLD is. We don't want to surprise people with a high renewal price in addition to the domain purchase. This has nothing to do with a trademark.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back