IT.COM

GoDaddy Domain Push / Internal Transfers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainer8888

Established Member
Impact
Everybody else having issues the last few days with domain pushes?

The receiving account get's following error upon clicking the GoDaddy email:

ERROR
Something's gone wrong on our end.

Happened with two transfers now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't say about pushing domains, but I did just try to update the nameservers on one of my names at GoDaddy and it's having issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 10.58.39 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 10.58.39 AM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
•••
•••
I can't say about pushing domains, but I did just try to update the nameservers on one of my names at GoDaddy and it's having issues.

Updating nameservers work for me though, just tested.

•••
Godaddy glitches are as common as the next day being tomorrow.

Why on Earth would anyone who is in this business elect to use Godaddy as their registrar, UNLESS you purchased an Auction/closeout name and are waiting 60 days to transfer out.

Otherwise, you're a fool to put yourself through the Godady stress, when you have so many other registrars to choose from that actually work.

Last edited:
•••
Hi @domainer8888
Thanks for letting us know. If you're still experiencing this error, please reach out to our help team, who can look into this for you.

•••
Hi @domainer8888
Thanks for letting us know. If you're still experiencing this error, please reach out to our help team, who can look into this for you.

Support suggested the usual, e.g. private browser window, but that did not solve it either. I have a feeling it is related to some bug when using mobile.

As a possible workaround, is it possible to do an internal Godaddy transfer via Auth-Code, as if it would be an external transfer?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back