I just tried to list nexusm.com for Godaddy Auction

Than I got email I can’t list the domain because of Trademark issues

I BOUGHT THE DOMAIN AT GODADDY AUCTION 😅

so what is wrong on this ❓

Btw the term nexus has more than 400 ™️
Google got there ™️ In 2010
Domain was registered 2006

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the renewal price is not the base tier (lowest price) for a TLD with variable renewal pricing structure you cannot list it on the auction no matter what the SLD is. We don't want to surprise people with a high renewal price in addition to the domain purchase. This has nothing to do with a trademark.

22.-$ for FCB.Network 😂

I bet FCB.tech is higher and it is listed Joe ❗

Why I can’t list IDN ❓

Let me help you

Honestly

Last year I changed Facebook ( iPad 2 ) and Sedo

•••
42C94707-E572-42CB-84D3-33554196345B.png
B6AE50ED-2B77-4042-9626-D0EC22D6B3F0.png
If the renewal price is not the base tier (lowest price) for a TLD with variable renewal pricing structure you cannot list it on the auction no matter what the SLD is. We don't want to surprise people with a high renewal price in addition to the domain purchase. This has nothing to do with a trademark.

See it for yourself

Even the non premium .tech is much more expensive than FCB.network

•••
C3DBE699-EF1C-42ED-950B-CB37F0EDFB14.png
Godaddy renew around the same 24.-$ or 862 thai baht

LET ME HELP YOU 🤓

•••
64676276-F36D-4BA0-8BB4-3D04F260BCA1.png
First Bidder is higher than second Bidder ❓❓

How is that ❓❓😂😂😂

•••
MEQ.net is @ Godaddy Auction 😂

•••
•••
I don't see an error, I see meq.net available for sale from your link.

The nGTLD issue is that we can only allow base tier domains for sale, it's not about the renewal price of that particular TLD it's about any non-base tier renewal being different from others within that TLD.

•••
The nGTLD issue is that we can only allow base tier domains for sale, it's not about the renewal price of that particular TLD it's about any non-base tier renewal being different from others within that TLD.

You made that clear last year, by burning your bridges with Uniregistry. Are your programmers incapable of introducing an extra field to indicate renewal price for premium domains?

•••
E23A137A-8036-46C3-B2CE-D5EDF41BAB64.jpeg
I don't see an error, I see meq.net available for sale from your link.

Keep Life Simple
What do you mean?
When I post the link at LinkedIn that down is written We are sorry....

This looks not professional to me

Copy the link and post it in your LinkedIn ( you can delete or support me 😅 )
Just kidding

Still : if you need my Help I am very good in details 🤓

Last edited:
•••
I can’t list ā.com the system don’t recognize the Latin letter a with macron ā
And when I list the puny code xn- - the system jumped back to xn only ( ipad Pro )

So how is it that I can’t list idn domains but in the Auction are IDN domains ❓

This is a Bug 🐜

•••
AD451AAA-68BD-418E-B21E-4669774ED21C.jpeg
Bidder 1
3.355.-฿
Bidder 2
3.195.-฿

Where is the logic here ❗❓

•••
Bidder 1 could have had a previous bid, Bidder 2 bids, then Bidder 1 bids again. Page is cutoff so you can't see if there is a scroll bar to the right.

•••
Bidder 1 could have had a previous bid, Bidder 2 bids, then Bidder 1 bids again. Page is cutoff so you can't see if there is a scroll bar to the right.
Still confusing

•••
I like Godaddy Auction Sales

But sometimes I don’t understand your System 😂

•••
754C0806-777C-4E68-A9EE-9CDFE46A2669.jpeg
Same here

I posted just a random name lgbtq.attorney in my LinkedIn account

See what happen

•••
MEQ.net is currently an auction listing with 3 bids/bidders as of 6:30AM US Central Time.

If you had set meq.net to a make offer listing, then every offer that came in would show as a bid. Therefore, bidder 1 could offer more than bidder 2 but you aren't obligated to accept either one.

As for the LinkedIn hotlinks to our site, I'm going to assume that's a result of ddoss or bot scraping mitigation. Just because LinkedIn doesn't properly hotlink to the auction doesn't mean there's a problem with it.

•••
MEQ.net is currently an auction listing with 3 bids/bidders as of 6:30AM US Central Time.

If you had set meq.net to a make offer listing, then every offer that came in would show as a bid. Therefore, bidder 1 could offer more than bidder 2 but you aren't obligated to accept either one.

As for the LinkedIn hotlinks to our site, I'm going to assume that's a result of ddoss or bot scraping mitigation. Just because LinkedIn doesn't properly hotlink to the auction doesn't mean there's a problem with it.

Still this is confusing
It doesn’t look professional

What’s about IDN listings❓

•••
D3189AF9-A24C-464C-A98A-C5841FD6DC07.png
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE A TM ❓

There are more than 400 trademarks

•••
•••
Bid dates Michael

Last edited:
•••
•••
We do not have any other comments on this. I am not going to answer the thread any more. You got our answer on how we do trademarks. You got it from the General Manager and V.P. of the department. That is our position. If you have questions about a domain you think should not be removed for Trademark the path for following up is to contact [email protected] on a case by case basis.

•••
We do not have any other comments on this. I am not going to answer the thread any more. You got our answer on how we do trademarks. You got it from the General Manager and V.P. of the department. That is our position. If you have questions about a domain you think should not be removed for Trademark the path for following up is to contact [email protected] on a case by case basis.
Thank you
I emailed a lot - not answer
I called a lot - no professional stuff in Germany
Sorry to tell you

I like Godaddy auction but this is not perfect
Why you don’t ask me to help out ❓

Honestly I am good in details

That’s why I changed Facebook , Sedo and more

•••
We have offices in Europe you can apply to work at. jobs.godaddy.com :)

•••
All this info posted here is not GDPR compliant.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back