I just tried to list nexusm.com for Godaddy Auction

Than I got email I can’t list the domain because of Trademark issues

I BOUGHT THE DOMAIN AT GODADDY AUCTION 😅

so what is wrong on this ❓

Btw the term nexus has more than 400 ™️
Google got there ™️ In 2010
Domain was registered 2006

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
perhaps you were buying a dropped domain...
that would be entirely different from premium auction

•••
•••
I think you need to say a quick prayer and maybe the big "G" will smile down upon you :xf.grin:

Private Joke

•••
There is no G , never was 😅

We need a Revolution on ™️

•••
•••
•••
perhaps you were buying a dropped domain...
that would be entirely different from premium auction

I bought it @ G ... so no matter what
THIS IS WRONG

keep Life simple

•••
We've been working hard to eliminate TM inventory from our systems, I don't believe that's a nutty approach to running a marketplace.

•••
We've been working hard to eliminate TM inventory from our systems, I don't believe that's a nutty approach to running a marketplace.

Maybe I got it wrong but I think the weird thing in this case is that GD allowed one of their users to sell a domain through their marketplace while forbidding another user to sell the same name using the same marketplace.
That doesn't sound like a TM issue more like an unfair issue.

..unless something else happened ofc.

•••
I just tried to list nexusm.com for Godaddy Auction

Than I got email I can’t list the domain because of Trademark issues

I BOUGHT THE DOMAIN AT GODADDY AUCTION 😅

so what is wrong on this ❓

Btw the term nexus has more than 400 ™️
Google got there ™️ In 2010
Domain was registered 2006

List it at Sedo.... that's why we have good old fashioned competition (y)

•••
•••

If he didn't initially buy that same domain from GoDaddy I would certainly agree.

•••
Maybe I got it wrong but I think the weird thing in this case is that GD allowed one of their users to sell a domain through their marketplace while forbidding another user to sell the same name using the same marketplace.
That doesn't sound like a TM issue more like an unfair issue.

..unless something else happened ofc.
Might be
But the point is
When company’s get a tm after the domain was registered and spread it around than the world is changed
I got my expirience with the German Olympic team
Believe me
They stole my idea - go to the Olympic Games London - and now everyone think that they created the slogan Wir für Deutschland ( 2012 )
I created it 2010

•••

Still
This is wrong

400 tm on nexus

And... to make it simple

EVERY DOMAIN IS TM ❗😂

•••
Nexusm was a huge company back in 🇨🇦 Canada and sold to Asia

•••
GODADDY you are nuts ❗

I just got another email that I can’t list Nexus.Energy (™️ )

Nexus is generic ❗❗

This means in simple words :

Godaddy allow you to register ( ™️ ) domains but not to sell

Sorry but this is stupid ❗❗❗

•••
I have to agree with @Michael Ehrhardt on this one

What about NexusToiletSeats?

If Google can use it for phones why not for something completely different.

Can I list AppleAlternaterRepair?

It is in the electronics/electric field but completely different from Apple computers.

Who makes the decision at godaddy? Is the a mechanism in place where this can be PROPERLY reviewed or argued with or does some clueless (and I mean clueless) customer service rep make the end decision.

Some of the customer service agents don't even know their own rules much less the rules on trademarks ❗❗❗

•••
How does GD know that I don’t have the ™️❓

•••
19617C28-D74F-4E8E-948C-BDC486B12122.jpeg
@Paul Nicks @Joe Styler

Let me ask very simple question

I just tied to list ā.com ( xn—yda.com ) but I can’t
I thought this is a IDN problem

BUT I found this

So how is it that I can’t list but someone can ❓

Sorry but this is not professional

•••
I'm curious, there are no trademarks for Nexusm.

Trademarks are a funny old game. It is increasingly becoming a barter of linguistics versus the abuse of corporates. In the end the dollar is mightier than the pen.

Last edited:
•••
I'm curious, there are no trademarks for Nexusm.

Trademarks are a funny old game. It is increasingly becoming a barter of linguistics versus the abuse of corporates. In the end the dollar is mightier than the pen.

I don't like the way things are going, which is why as a brand guy I learnt not to upon my mouth all the way unless I'm being paid.

It’s about Nexus ( Google phones ) I bet

They got a tm in 2010
Nexusm is reg 2006

But they are well known... they rule the 🌎

•••
I like the name. It doesn't make me think of Nexus. I do not think there would be any infringement with an trademark application if any company were to create a business on it, so quite why the domain is an issue I am unsure.

You can protect your ideas at Copyrighted.com, it will just give a public record of its earliest conception.

Back to Nexusm, Any difference between this and Appley, Applet or Appler? All three have active trademarks from independent companies, none from Apple. None of the .com owned by Apple either.

I think GoDaddy have made a mistake on this one.

Last edited:
•••
Nexusm was a huge company in Canada ( mobile industry ) and sold to Asia

Nexus is generic - it means connection
M stands for multi media music mobile and more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back