Dynadot

GoDaddy Goof on pushes to US

NameSilo
Watch
I bought some domains today on NP and went to accept the push at Godaddy. When I tried to change the contact details I could not find the United states or US as an option in the drop down menu. I looked several times through the list and still could not find it. Then I wasted 25 more minutes on Godaddy chat with some "tech" support person too stupid to even understand the problem even after I explained it 5 times to him.

I finally solved the mystery. Some mischievous person at Godaddy must really be getting a kick out of removing the United states as an option and replacing it with Estados Unidos. :sneaky:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, it happened to me too. After refreshing the page, the United States option was back.

•••
I bought some domains today on NP and went to accept the push at Godaddy. When I tried to change the contact details I could not find the United states or US as an option in the drop down menu. I looked several times through the list and still could not find it. Then I wasted 25 more minutes on Godaddy chat with some "tech" support person too stupid to even understand the problem even after I explained it 5 times to him.

I finally solved the mystery. Some mischievous person at Godaddy must really be getting a kick out of removing the United states as an option and replacing it with Estados Unidos. :sneaky:

Sorry to hear that. Check your language settings at the footer of GoDaddy.com - sounds like a refresh also did the trick.

•••
Had that problem as well before

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back