Domain Empire

A new headache with eNomCentral.com's account pushes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyBrandWeb.com

Praveen ChidaboyinaTop Member
Impact
I have sold FamilyMediators.com recently and was trying to push the domain name to buyer's account but it is not allowing and showing below error

One or more domains did not successfully push.
Error: does not have access control setup to allow pushes to. Contact Technical Support to setup Access Control
They have created a new policy and push is disabled by default. You need to create a support ticket to enable the push option (Both buyer and seller has to create a support ticket)

https://help.enom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007349412-Enabling-Domain-Pushing

They'll simply enable to it once you create a support ticket.

I sell the domains to end users(FamilyMediators.com sold to an end user) and end users don't understand the logic behind creating a support ticket. It seems eNomCentral support executives do not have sufficient work so created this useless policy.

It is very easy to push the domains in Uniregistry, namebright.com, namesilo.com

Anyone from eNom or eNomCentral here to answer about this useless policy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the general rule is that the odds of something going weird or wrong greatly increase as soon as u mention enom...in short stay away from them... u will have less stress doing it..with so many good confirmed nobs registrars around... there is no need to go to enom...

confirm with them its their p0licy..they know better than mp members...once confirmed tell your buyer its the only way ...if hes reasonable he will understand
gl

•••
the general rule is that the odds of something going weird or wrong greatly increase as soon as u mention enom...in short stay away from them... u will have less stress doing it..with so many good confirmed nobs registrars around... there is no need to go to enom...

confirm with them its their p0licy..they know better than mp members...once confirmed tell your buyer its the only way ...if hes reasonable he will understand
gl
Most of the Namejet purchases will go to eNomCentral

@NameJetGM Is there anyway to skip this policy or get the domain in another registrar?

•••
Thanks for the update.

I had already shared this before 3 weeks or so at LINK

This new policy is really annoying.

•••
people will lose sales because of this nonsense

i have a few auctions scheduled at namejet, i will put them on hold, until they remove this nonsense

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back