Domain Empire

GoDaddy Pushes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
how do you retract godaddy pushes? I have pushed 3 domains but they haven't moved to the other account yet and it is 2 days now. It is still in the Changing account stage.

What can i do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The recipient probably hasn't signed into their account and entered in the transaction ID and the security code that they receive in email to complete the transfer process. I'd send them an email to make sure that they received the "Transfer Pending" email so they can complete it. :tu:

•••
Isn't there a link once you login to manage your account that says pending transfers or something? I think you can go in there and cancel it. I am not at my home computer right now so I don't have access to my account, but I have done it before.

•••
ChrisVirtue said:
The recipient probably hasn't signed into their account and entered in the transaction ID and the security code that they receive in email to complete the transfer process. I'd send them an email to make sure that they received the "Transfer Pending" email so they can complete it. :tu:
they haven't received any emails, that is why i am confused
jdk said:
Isn't there a link once you login to manage your account that says pending transfers or something? I think you can go in there and cancel it. I am not at my home computer right now so I don't have access to my account, but I have done it before.
found it, i thought that it was domain trasnfer, it is account change.....

Godaddy pushes are so annoying!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back