IT.COM

What registrars provide free WHOIS privacy?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I've typically used GoDaddy, but find their WHOIS privacy policy really obnoxious: they essentially give it to you free for the first year, and then charge you $20 / yr thereafter (and really annoyingly make you 'cancel' via the DomainsByProxy interface or else it will auto-renew your privacy when you renew the DN).

Are there a lot of registrars offer TRULY free privacy (aka won't extort you in future years)...i saw internetbs.net mentioned in a dif thread...any others?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BE VERY WEARY of namesilo.com THEY JUST SOLD MY DOMAIN with OUT WARNING Or Emails GONE NEVER USE THEM UNless you want to loose your domain name iI SPENT $1500 to buy this domain name as it was rare. so my ADVICE DO NOT use them
So, you dislike anyone's comments that recommends Namesilo. Not everyone has had the same experience as you did (if it is true). I've had nothing but good experiences with Namesilo. There are always two sides to a story.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back